Hank X Reader

Angst To Fluff. When requesting please get ideas! I'm not the best writer and It kinda stresses me out odd if you ask me. I'm not go at Angst since I'm more of a fluff person :')
Enjoy! <3
Requested by 0rosegxrden0

Somewhere In Nevada
_________________________________________

The red sky, loud but small screams from others begging for mercy and corpses everywhere you stepped. Not literally of course, theyre just not there anymore. Blood stains across walls and the trio + 2Bdamned mostly the trio..
Luckily you were in the crew or group whatever people would call it instead of dying like others you were sorta like a medic towards the boys.

Always waiting with 2Bdamned as you worried for Hank, Deimos and Sanford due to them always out getting hurt or badly damaged for example a broken leg, arm, ankle, jaw etc. Though they always seemed to not even care if theyre badly injured they still went out to cause trouble with Tricky and others. (Auditor and Jeb)

Deimos and Sanford rushed in with Hank in there hands usually they walked in like nothing happened to them? After a bit of rushing you got to work with Hank while 2Bdamned worked on Deimos and Sanford.
_________________________________________
Only because I can, I'll skip a few hours, I have no ideas.
——————————————————–-
Hank shouldve waken up by now, its been a couple of hours, you help his hand softly not putting any pressure soon enough Hank up slowly but enough to make you smile of his awakening.

"Hank what were you doing out there?" You questioned trying not to yell at Hank, he then go up looking at you "Just a battle with Tricky, nothing new Y/N (Your name)" he said acting like nothing happen to him.

"Mhm, and your acting like you've been awake the whole time" You said with a pissed off tone, as you felt a pair arms around you it was Hank hugging you this was uhm odd.. but comfortable. "Sorry Darling, I didn't mean to make you mad or worried." He said, feeling your face heat up. "Yeah, o-ok-" you hug him back.
_________________________________________

I didn't have much ideas for the end, I'm sorry and I'm sorry once again for not being good at angst ;>; '

Thank you for reading this book it means alot <3