"Run, I dare you." (Yandere!Hank X reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Warnings<
•Suggestive
•Sexual content?
•Swearing
•Gore mentioned

-The art above is mine-

This is absolutely random, I guess its headcannons? Not to sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tried to run, he just caught up no matter what you did.
Blocked his way? he still finds a way to catch up
Being captured? It was the worst.
Rejecting his affection? oh boy, what he did to you then.. it was fucking PAINFUL.
Reject his gifts? He didn't care, his gift was you.
Refuse to listen to the rules? Say goodbye to your privacy, limbs or worse.
You escaped? Say goodbye to your legs, no matter how hard you squirm, refuse or kick him it won't stop him.
Flirtatious? No he isn't, he knows how to but he never does.
Pinning you down? Mhm.. Hank was the one to do that even if it looked wrong or it looked like a sex position he didn't care. atleast he has you in his reach..
Hickeys and scratch marks? Fuck- it hurt like a bitch but it isn't going to stop him from doing that, he even placed them on your ass.
Gender whats that? He didn't care what gender you were he still came after you.
Blood? Yes, expect blood stains everywhere nearly.
Names? HANK was the ONE to claim you, he even 'placed' his name onto your skin it hurt like a mother fucker.
Hair pulling? Hank would pull your hair or tug it as a 'warning' this 'hair pulling' can be turned onto more. your noises make it hard for him to control.

"Squirm all you want Darling, your only making it worser for yourself." , "Silly me, I shouldn't be having my dessert before dinner." , "Shh~ its dangerous when your loud" , "HAHAHA!"