Deimos X Reader

F l u f f ? Mmm yeah :)
Thank you for requesting this (sorry if anything is spelled wrong, i wrote most of this at night.)
@0rosegxrden0 it means alot! :D

Somewhere in Nevada
_________________________________________

The rough and unforgiving ground with a red sky, sadly without a sun or any light besides.. gah nevermind. Watching Deimos smoke what a nice sight, him clearly not washing the blood stains off his clothes if it was even possible? Er.. You turn around going inside not knowing Deimos was right behide.

You jump to a light tap on your shoulder slapping Deimos but accident "Omg!- I'm so sorry Deimos!" You said worryingly. Sanford watched it all happen, laughing slightly at Deimos. "It's ok Y/N, it didn't hurt- atleast.." he faced Sanford with a slightly angry face if he even had eyes if that is.

You smile, feeling your face heat up seeing Deimos smile with showing his teeth like he was proud of something? You turn around walking away from Sanford and Deimos. "Deimos, I think Y/N (Your name) likes you~" Sanford said trying to piss him off. "Tell me something I don't know Sanford, Y/N makes it obvious." Deimos replied watching you walk off with a grin.
——————————————
Laying down on your bed thinking of a certain someone- I mean what? Forget about that, you then turned to your side hearing a knock on your door "Come in." You said as the door opened slowly but shortly revealing Deimos staring down at you "Heya Y/N, may I sleep with you to night? If you don't mind." He said looking up to his right.

You then tilted your head in confusion "Why? Deimos your a man. Are you scared of something or just- gah nevermind." You said as he turns back to you sitting on your bed. "Y/N I'm not scared of anything, I just want to sleep here for tonight." He said looking at the door. "Odd.. as long you stay on your side I'm fine with it." You said with a soft tone.

Deimos layed down beside hugging you by the waist making you jump a bit, "Dei-" you turn around seeing his face close up to your face. "Love you.." you said quietly. "I know Y/N, you made it to obvious."
_________________________________________

Sorry if this story is weird, its night for me (Australian time)

Also! When joining my discord server at my profile please verify that your from wattpad, like sending a link or a picture. OR something atleast im looking forward to over 10 people to join to start a giveaway with admin or mod (your choice.)