Auditor X Reader

This was requested by TheApple64
I'm so sorry this took forever! I forgot about it due to all the stress.
I'm sorry if this is terrible

Somewhere in Nevada
_________________________________________

Doing your job was difficult, but watching Auditor stress is more hard to watch. He always focused on his job more then his rest the only thing you watch him eat/drink is some type of sweet drink or candy, you weren't to sure but it sure did piss you off watching him not rest a single bit.
----_____----
You stood there watching the cameras, just seeing the usual. Agents around the place until they all turn to sliced meat or should I say a whole blood puddle.

Quiet if you must say, to quiet. Until u felt a warm head on top of yours, looking up the tiniest bit seeing a black flame, yeah.. thats Auditor for sure. You suddenly hear loud purring from Audi, "Hey Auditor, you alright? Do you want to take a rest." You ask him softly as He place his warm hands on your waist turning you around.

"Mmm.. yeah.." he replied as Auditor kept hugging you, "Alright, how aabout we go to bed? We don't want to sleep on a rough ground." You grabbed Auditor by the hand as he grabbed your wrist with his right hand "I can walk you know..?" He looked down at you tiredly. "Whatever you say bud." You both walk to the room that was Claimed by Auditor himself.

Jumping onto the bed as Auditor followed behide, he hugged on you tightly falling asleep as the hug loosened up. "Huh.. you needed that much sleep you fell asleep easily? Just like that. Hm" You turn around to face Auditor placing you Hand on his face falling asleep right after in his arms.
_________________________________________

Sorry if this is short or trash, I rushed this ngl. Sorry for the long wait bud :'}