15) 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

(this whole chapter is probably gonna be about them talking on the rooftop so bare with me 🧎)

"I misses this.."

then I woke up-

(LMAO AUDKWNKANS IM KIDDING)

"I miss this.."

I widened my eyes and looked at him

"did I hear that right?" I asked

"OH UH HEAR WHAT?" he says nervously

I raised one eyebrow "uh huh-"

how odd of him to miss me even though he's the one who broke up with me.

"so- you dating anyone?" he asks

"nope, you?"

"wait what about that guy from the park?

"oh thats heeseung! he's my roommate, I would never date him"

"ahh I see"

"beomgyu," y/n asks.

"yes?"

"why did you break up with me..?"

"y/n what kind of question is that?-"

"beomgyu just answer the question."

"I uhm- I actually dont know"

"you dont know?"

"no no! I do know- I just don't know how to say it."

"were you seeing someone when we were dating?"

"no! y/n what are you saying!?"

"BEOMGYU , YOU JUST LEFT ME. EVERYTHING WAS SO HARD BACK THEN AND I NEEDED YOU, BUT YOU WERE NEVER THERE. I WAS TRYING SO HARD BUT NOTHING SEEMED TO GO MY WAY" y/n broke down into tears and cried right there. Everything was so hard for her back then, she needed a job, she needed to study, etc. Y/n's thankful for heeseung of course. He helped her study, he even found her a job.

Beomgyu was felt bad, he never wanted to break up with her in the first place. Of course it was for the best for both of them.

Beomgyu looked at her and patted her head softly

(something like this- not like this)

(LMAO- ANYWAYS)

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" she says while pushing his hand away.

flashback
"I HATE YOU, DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME" she says while slamming her door. Beomgyu sighed and waited for a good 3 minutes, then went up to her room. He saw y/n sobbing into her pillow, he frowned a bit and sat next to her then patted her head. "Im sorry" he says softly , she looked up at beomgyu with puffy eyes and sniffles "what do you want..?". Beomgyu smiles softly and wipes her tears with his sleeve "I want you to stop crying"

back to the present

Beomgyu grabs her hand and pulls her into a hug , "Im sorry." he says. She tried to fight back but gave up and rested her head on his chest. After a few soft words and head pats , she was calm. Beomgyu was the only one who knew how to calm her. She doesnt like to be alone, she just needs comfort.

beomgyu's pov

"y/n?" I shook her softly, no response.

I smiled a bit and took her back to her room and put her on her bed. I stayed for a bit and caressed her hair, little did I know I fell asleep right there.

-🐝-

_____________________________________

ahh some fluff is nice once in a while- especially the ones where they get in a fight and go back to each other to make sure they're ok, those kind of fluff makes me soft- LIKE THIS CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME FEEL SOFT. anyway, how are yall doinnn? Im doing better than last week which is pretty good!