10) 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶

A few months has pasted its spring now! The snow melted fast. These pasted few months I've been staying at Soobin's house, I haven't got the chance to talk to Beomgyu after that day which was disappointing but today's my last day at Soobin's house!

"Ah ok auntie I promise" you said to your aunt as you were at the doorstep "Ah and don't forget to take of your brother as well!" She said. Soobin's mom is really caring about you and Seokjin she would always take care of you two whenever your parents would go out but now since you guys are old enough you guys take care of yourselves but she calls once a week.

You hugged her as you were about to leave then Soobin honked at you two "Yah! Kim Y/n! Hurry up!" He said then you chuckled softly "bye auntie" she kissed your cheek and waved good bye as you two were leaving.

A few minutes pasted and you arrived, you're finally home! You hugged Soobin "bye Soobs" you smiled and he hugged you back "bye I'll see you next time" you pinched his cheek and waved good bye as he drove off. Then when he drove off you saw Beomgyu across the street.

He was sitting at the porch looking at the ground "hey loser!" You said then he looked up and widen his eyes "Y-Y/n.." he said then he ran to you but then...a car...crashed..into him

You snapped back into reality then yelled his name "Choi Beomgyu!" You said then he looked your way and smile "Hi weirdo!" He said then ran to you and hugged you.

"I missed you so much!" You said then he smiled "I knoww" he said then you looked at him "yah! You don't miss me..?" You said then pouted, he chuckled softly "of course I do, why wouldn't I miss my weirdo" he said then kissed your cheek.

That afternoon you and Beomgyu were just playing video games but he keeps winning "Haha! I win again loserrr!" You sigh and looked down then he lifted your chin with his hand and looked at you "what's wrong weirdo...?" He said then you blushed "u-uh uhm n-nothing" you said then he smiled which made you blush even harder.

He kissed your forehead then hugged you from behind "I'll teach you how to play" he said then grabbed your hands with the controller "okkk your hands are my hands" a few hours skipped and you two fell asleep it's almost midnight.

Jin's pov:
When I got home I saw the two younger kids cuddling again "Aish these kids" he said then chuckled softly

Your POV:

I woke up and saw Jin in the kitchen "oh it's about time you two were sleeping peacefully" he said then you smiled "how's work?" You asked "it's the same" you nodded then he went upstairs. You went back to Beomgyu and woke him up "Beomgyu-Ah wake up"you said as you were shaking him softly then he whined "nuuu leave me alonee" he said then you scoffed "Yah! If you don't wake up I'll take ddubi!" You said then he woke up "yah don't you dare take my child!" You chuckled softly "Cmon I'll walk you home" you said "uh isn't that my job?" He said then you smacked him in the shoulder "hurry up it's latee" you said then he got up.

As you two were walking to his house "I'll race you!" You said then ran. As he was gonna chase you a car went in front of him and....crashed

Me having to write three Wattpad stories and making edits:Hehe I suppose you guys have heard about the Taehyun ff please show it some support I have a feeling this one will be interesting!

Hehe I suppose you guys have heard about the Taehyun ff please show it some support I have a feeling this one will be interesting!