12)𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦

As I was at Soobin's talking to his mom I realized he wasn't home "mom where's Soobin?" I call Soobin's mom, mom as well because she treats me like her daughter. "Oh he went out with his friend" she said then I smiled "that's nice to hear that Soobin is making friends at his new schoo-" before I could say anything else I heard the door slammed which made me and Mrs. Choi flinch then we looked over to see who it was "Soobin?" His mother said "Soobin are you ok? What's wrong" I asked then he smiled a bit "I'm alright I just got carried away" he said. When I was done talking to his mother I went to Soobin's room "are you ok? What was that slam for" I asked then Soobin closed the door and took a deep breath before talking "I think...I might like a guy" he said then I widen my eyes "WAIT LIKE ACTUALLY?" I shouted then he shushed me "shhhh shut up my parents might hear you and yes I think" he said then I hugged him "You know I'm always here for you and I'll support you all the way" I said as he hugged me back. We talked about Soobin's love life and he said he likes a guy named Yeonjun and he's new too but they met online a few months ago then he also said that Yeonjun came from the US.

After I had dinner with the Choi's I walked home and realized a car was following me I got so scared I started running but the car kept following me. I ran into a dark alley hoping they weren't following me but they were sooner or later I came to a dead end "oh no.." I said as I was trembling "Beomgyu please help me..." I mumbled then the car stopped in front of me and I heard talking from the car then the car door opened. It was dark to see who the person was but they went closer to me as I was walking backwards until my back touched the brick wall "p-please don't hurt me..." I said while tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Flashback

"Haha nerd!" Was the last thing I heard someone shoving the person to the ground I looked up and saw Beomgyu "are you ok?" He asked then I cried on his shoulder "where were you! All my books are dirty and my gym clothes are ripped" I said as I was sobbing then Beomgyu hugged me "awe I'm sorry y/n.." he said while caressing my hair then he cupped my cheeks "are you ok? Did they hurt you" he asked then I nodded a bit "I just have a bruise on my arm that's all..." I said as Beomgyu frowned "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner I had to help someone with their assignment" he said

End of flashback

Back to present
"p-please don't hurt me..." I said then I dropped to the ground as I cried and whispered "Beomgyu...please save me" I said then the person kneeled down and lifted my chin with one finger and looked at me "Y/n it's just me you weirdo" the person said then I opened my eyes and saw Beomgyu "b-beomgyu..?" I said as tears were flowing down my cheeks "why'd didn't you say something!" I said then hugged him while sobbing "awe I'm sorry I wanted to surprise you but you didn't hear jeongin?" He said and I looked at him "Jeongin?" I asked then Jeongin came out the car and went to us "hi y/n!" Jeongin said then I went to Jeongin and hugged him "Jeongin!" I smiled then he hugged me back.

Hehe 661 more than usually but if you want to know more about Yeonbin I made a ff for that so please go check it out and don't forget to vote!