4) 𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵...?

A few hours passed by and I'm at the school rooftop waiting for that "someone" as I was gonna leave someone came I turned around to see...Ryujin "is it true?" She said to you as you were confused "is what true..?" You said then she scoffed "is it true that Beomgyu likes you?" You widen your eyes "H-he likes me...?" She looked at you "YES HE LIKES YOU KIM Y/N geez didn't you hear or see all those people looking at you giving you all these kinds of looks" you blushed a little then a few minutes pasted she left leaving you looking at the sky then someone came "oh you came..." you turned around and saw Beomgyu..."oh so it was you..."He looked at you "how did you know it was me..?" He said then you laughed "it was so obvious by the writing"he smiled a bit "so what do you want..?" You said and he looked at you "I-..." since he likes you he was nervous to tell you 'hmm I haven't seen him like this...what if...I acted like him that would've seem interesting' you'd smile then go up to him and ruffle his hair "see you around cutie..." then you'd leave the rooftop leaving Beomgyu dumbfounded."cutie really..? I'm not cute"Beomgyu was confused really he wasnt sure why you were acting like that meanwhile...you are on your rooftop thinking if he likes you or not it's funny that both of you are thinking about each other.Its Friday night and you have nothing to do you haven't seen or spoke to Beomgyu ever since and you two have been avoiding each other.You think it's kinda weird that he has a crush on you and Beomgyu thinks it's weird that you aren't acting the same.You sighed as you were on your rooftop your always on ur rooftop every time you need to think.This time it felt different you looked around and saw Beomgyu on his rooftop which reminds you of....

Flashback
As you were mad at your brother you stomp upstairs and went to your room then climbed on this rope ladder leading you to the roof.Your rooftop is decorated with fairy lights and some blankets and to remind you, you were only thirteen.You sighed then someone called your name "Hey! Y/n what's wrong!" The person said and you looked over and saw Beomgyu...then smiled "well Jin won't stop taking my phone away because my grades are bad" He'd laugh and shout "STUDY HARDER WEIRDO" you glared at Beomgyu then laughed with him "YAH LEAVE ME ALONEEE"
End of flash back~

You snapped out when someone called your name "Y/n..?" You saw Beomgyu and smile a bit "oh hey what are you doing up here?" You said "hmmm I need to think you know" he said then you looked up at the stars "just say it it's better telling someone then keeping it to yourself"you said and he'd look at you "well I like this girl...." he said while he was looking at the stars "Uh huh and then" you said then he said something that you wouldn't expect "I like you y/n...your the girl I like"you looked at him while he was smiling while looking at the stars you blushed then he'd look at you "and I'm wondering if you like me back...."