6) "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩..?"

I turned around to see who tripped me and it was Beomgyu..I stood up then went to Beomgyu "I'm sorry if I got in your way" I said as I bowed while tears were in my eyes then someone sent me a video that hurt me the most...You watched it and it showed Beomgyu saying all these horrible thing about you "oh Kim Y/n? she's not all that you know. She's always so needy and she constantly needs attention" you put your phone in your pocket and looked at Beomgyu "d-do you hate me that much...? Why? WHY DO YOU HATE ME? WHEN WE'RE ALONE YOU'RE THE CLINGY ONE BEOMGYU"-then you threw the note at him then you were about to slap Beomgyu until someone grabbed your hand "don't do it you'll get in trouble" you turned around and saw Soobin then you hugged him and started sobbing on his chest.A few minutes pasted and you two are on the rooftop while you're crying your eyes out.

Beomgyu's pov: I don't know what I did wrong...what happened.

Beomgyu's flashback:I saw some girl trip Y/n then I went to go help her up but she turned around then she got up and bowed "I'm sorry if I was in your way.." she said then before I said anything else her phone ringed...Then she watched the video I said about her when we were sophomores, the video that changed everything what made us stop being friends but she never found out about the video as until now...
End of flashback

I sighed as I was looking out the window then I saw Y/n and Soobin walking back to class then I put my head down to avoid contact.

Back to your pov:After I was done crying my eyes out I went to class when I entered everyone was wondering why my eyes were puffy but I said I was ok.A few hours skipped and I was walking out the school building then someone grabbed my wrist then I turned around and saw Beomgyu "what?" I said to him coldly he gulped then sighed "I'm sorry" you pulled your arm away "sorry isn't gonna do anything." You said then you walked home.

Beomgyu's pov:
I sighed then looked down "so what'd you do this time?" I turned around and saw Jeongin me and y/n's old friend "J-Jeongin what are you doing here?" He smiled then walked up to Beomgyu "I just came to check on you two after a long time but it seems like you guys are having a hard time" he said as we were walking to the park "yeah...".A fifteen minutes pasted and I told him what happened between me and y/n then he started laughing "so when I leave now there's drama?" I hit him softly on the shoulder "yah! That doesn't matter right now what do I do Jeongin!"

Your pov: When I got home Jin was was there "oh you're home early..." Jin was shocked usually he would see you surprised when he got home early "what's wrong you sound gloomy" he said then I sighed "nothing...I'm just done with people at school, I don't wanna deal with them..." he looked at you then hugged you "it's ok I'm here, is it boy problems?" You hugged him back "no...it's what should I say...uhm oldbestfriendyouhaventtalkedtoinawhileandnowtheydontlikeyou problems" you said then Jin laugh "geez why do you have to speak so fast" he said then the both of you laughed "what do you say we can go to a cafe" he said then you nodded.

The next day~
When I was grabbing my stuff out of my locker someone slammed my locker leaving my hand bruised and numb then I looked to see Beomgyu "WTF BEOMGYU MY FINGERS"

Beomgyu's pov:I did what Jeongin told me but I accidentally slammed her fingers....oops...now it really looks like I hate her that wasn't supposed be like that!

Back to your pov:"WTF BEOMGYU MY FINGERS DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS! GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH" I said then he grabbed my wrist "look I-" before he said anything else I pulled my wrist from his hand and cut him off "look you've done enough I get it if you don't like me I'll stay out of your way" I said then went home.

A few months pasted and nothing really hasn't changed it's disappointing it started snowing I guess usually I love it when it snows but around this time it just makes me feel so miserable, I guess I'm just missing...Beomgyu.