7) "𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦?"

It's pretty late and Jin said he had to work overnight so I've been home alone these days.As I was going to the kitchen someone ranged on the doorbell I went to go open it to see who it was and It was Beomgyu...I was gonna say hi but he cut me off "before you say anything I brought you chocolate my mom made it and she wanted me to give it to you" yes of course his mom always makes chocolate for me and jin around this year she knows that our parents aren't usually home so she treats us like her kids especially me she treats me like her daughter so we're pretty close I would visit Beomgyu's mom once a month whenever Beomgyu's not home."I was gonna say hi but ok..." you looked at him then he gulped "look...I'm sorry I didn't mean to say all those stuff to you and I didn't mean to hurt your fingers" your fingers right...well jin was pretty mad but you never told him who did it but they've been bruised ever since.You smiled at his apology "it's ok..I guess" you said then he looked up "really?" He said like he was a little kid then you'd stop smiling and glared at him "no." Then you slammed the door and sigh your probably wondering why didn't she forgive him? She feels hurt, betrayed, lied to, and so much more. As much as she wants to talk to him she won't forgive him it really hurt her.I ate a few pieces of chocolate then wore my coat then went outside and went to the park near by.When you got to the park you sat on one of the swings then it reminded you of what you and Beomgyu did this time of year when you two were younger.

Flashback~
As I was sitting on the swing crying someone came up to me and hugged me "hi weirdo!" It was Beomgyu then he sat on the swing next to me "what's wrong?" He said then I sniffled "Park Aeri made fun of me because I don't see my parent that much" I said then Beomgyu got up and hugged me "it's ok I'm here for you.."

Present~
When I came back to reality there were tears flowing down my cheeks then I started sobbing "Ugh where did we go wrong Beomgyu..."I said as I was looking down then someone lifted up my chin with their hand and wiped my tears "it started with the video and my stupid words..." it was Beomgyu...I looked up at him and hugged him making us fall on the floor "I'm sorry for avoiding you I'm sorry for cutting you off and I'm sorry if I hurt you" I said as I was sobbing then he smiled softly "it's ok" Then he hugged me back.A few minutes pasted and we're just talking "Beomgyu can I ask you something...?" I said as I looked at him "yeah sure what is it?" He said then looked up at me "is it true...do you like me?" You said then he nodded "yeah it is...I've liked you ever since middle school" you smiled as he was blushing then you grabbed his chin softly then leaned in then....

I've liked you ever since middle school" you smiled as he was blushing then you grabbed his chin softly then leaned in then

(mWhAhAhA I'm so evil) to be continued...