11) "𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?"

There you were in the waiting room the same scene keeps replaying as you close your eyes.

An hour before Beomgyu was rushed to the hospital

"B-Beomgyu!" You said then ran back to him. You held him close to you as tears were flowing down your cheeks "I-I'm sorry.." he said then his eyes closed "YAH CHOI BEOMGYU DONT LAEAVE ME LIKE THIS...please" you cried hard then an ambulance came and Jin came out and comfort you "cmon let's go to the hospital" he said as he was putting you in his car. The car ride was long and all you did was cry. You crying to your older brother "I saw y/n...that's why I called the ambulance quickly" Jin said.

As you two were waiting with Beomgyu's parents the doctor came in "he- he survived..." the doctor said in relieved "he needs some rest for now" Beomgyu's parents thanked the doctor and went to go see Beomgyu as for you and Seokjin, you two waited for his parents to leave.

15 minutes pasted and Beomgyu's parents came out and went to Y/n "thank you..." she said and she hugged Y/n and seokjin. You guys chatted a little and they went home, Jin went a meeting "sorry y/n I have to do some stuff at the office will you be ok here?" He said "Mhm" I said then he gave me some money and left.

Y/n went to beomgyu's room and sat in a chair next to him "wake up please...I wanna hear your voice again" she said then he laughed leaving y/n confused.

I was looking at the window wondering if y/n is here then I heard someone came in and I quickly closed my eyes making it look like I fell asleep "wake up please...I wanna hear your voice again" she said then I laugh

"Wake up please...I wanna hear your voice again" I said then he laugh "Y/n you actually want to hear my voice?" He said I looked at him "I-I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING" I said "oh no I wasn't I heard someone coming but I didn't think it'd be you I thought you would've stayed home besides you don't like hospitals-" before he could say anything else I smacked him gently "pabo of course I came why would I stay home"

After 15 mins you two talked and so on
"When can I leave" Beomgyu whined "nope you're staying here for a while" you said "but whyy I wanna go home and cuddle..." Beomgyu said which made you blush a little "cuddle with ddubi" he said and you smacked him "YAH I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SAY WITH ME" you said then got mad, Beomgyu laughed and kissed your cheek then you looked at him "what?" You said "hmm what should we do?" Beomgyu said "I don't know" you said.

"Shall we run away?"

Me after writing this:

Haha anyways how's school? I haven't been writing a lot BUT I promise you I'll try to write school is going alright for me anyways have a good day! <3