3)𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦

You were on your rooftop with Soobin talking about your feelings towards Beomgyu and you're confused if you like him or not
"Wait so do you like him or not, y/n"Soobin said."I don't know anymore soobin! It's either I hate his guts or...you know".Soobin scoffed and pointed at y/n."you don't make sense sometimes.So tell me what do you like about Beomgyu and what don't you like about Beomgyu" he said.You hesitated to answer his questions and he raised one eyebrow and looked at you."w-well let's see...uhm one thing I like about him is that he-he's good looking and uhm...oh! And he's charming"and before you said anything else Jin came up and said "Soobin Y/n, don't you guys have school tomorrow it's pretty late."me and soobin looked at each other then looked at the time on our phones."woah you're right Jin hyung it is late"soobin said."well you should be going soobin"Jin said."awee but I want soobin to stay"Jin looked at both of them and sighed "fine you gotta call your mom first"he'd looked serious at first then smile softly and went back inside."yey! You get to sleepover"you said as soobin was calling his mom."yes I know mom I have extra clothes here and I can just ride the bus with y/n, ok bye love you."he hanged up and you guys continued talking on the rooftop until dinner.As dinner went by fast you and soobin went in your room and talked for hours "hey doesn't Beomgyu live across from you?"soobin asked then your eyes widen "I forgot he lives by me"Soobin chuckled softly "your so clueless" then both you and soobin laughed.It was nice growing up with soobin you both knew each other so well but there was someone who knew you better than anyone else which was Choi Beomgyu."so tomorrow we gotta wake up early so we can get bread and boba!"soobin said while clapping his hands like a child "haha yeah ofc!" You'd smile.You and soobin stayed up until 4 am in the morning but still managed to get ready on time."soobin grab your money if you want to get bread and boba"You said while knocking on his door and yes soobin has a room at your house that's how close your guys families are soobin is a son to your parents so it would be weird if you guys were dating.You and soobin grab your guys bags and before you left you put a note on the counter saying "hey me and soobin left early so you don't have to worry about us" then you guys head out and went to the cafe.On your way to the cafe you saw Beomgyu riding his bike.'now she's going out with him? Wow I thought she liked me..'Beomgyu would arrive at the school then he'd write a note to y/n "hey meet me at the school rooftop-someone"he'd laugh "yeah like she'll know who it is" he'd slip the note in her locker.While I was walking to my locker with soobin I felt like everyone's staring at me and talking about me then I whispered to soobin "why is everyone staring?" Soobin whispered back "it can't be this dating scandal again they know we're just friends" he said.I opened my locker and found a note 'meet me at the school rooftop-someone' HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO IT IS? "Geez very specific" you said while soobin was looking at the note then he'd laugh "BHAHAHAHA" everyone looked at you guys then you'd grabbed his ear and whispered "shut up soobin you don't wanna grab anyone's attention"he'd push your hand from his hand "yah I know geez".A few hours passed by and I'm at the school rooftop waiting for that "someone" as I was gonna leave someone came I turned around to see...