13) 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

After what happened me Jeongin and Beomgyu went to Jeongin's house.

"Yeah mom and dad went somewhere" Jeongin said "where's the little brat?" Y/n asked then Jeongin and Beomgyu laughed "he went with their parents" Beomgyu said. We played video games and ordered sushi, it wasn't so bad but Beomgyu started acting cold towards me when me and Jeongin teamed up on him. As me and Beomgyu were gonna leave I hugged Jeongin "eat well also drink enough water oh! and sleep well!" I said then Jeongin giggled "ok I will" he said. I pinched his cheeks softly " bye Jeongin"

I looked at Beomgyu then when there was a red light Beomgyu glared at me coldly "geez why are you giving me that look!" I said then he scoffed "maybe you should ask Jeongin better yet hug him!" he said then rolled his eyes. As you looked out the window wondering what you did wrong you realized he was jealous then you giggled " baby are you jealous?" you said then he looked at you while blushing "Ah! Yah Im not jealous! and don't call me baby!" he said then you pecked his cheek and left his car.

As I got up I saw Seokjin and Beomgyu in the kitchen "good morning Seokjin, Good morning Beomgyu- WAIT BEOMGYU??" you said then ran back upstairs. After 25 minutes you went downstairs and saw only Beomgyu in the kitchen "where's Seokjin?" I asked "oh he went to work he made strawberry pancakes" Beomgyu said then I looked at him "how come you're not eating?" I asked then he smiled softly "I wanted to eat with you" he said then I sat next to him " we have 45 minutes left so we should hurry" you said. As you guys were eating you asked him "Beomgyu why are you here again?" then he smiled "Hyung wanted to see me" You choked on your pancake then Beomgyu patted your back "eat slowly" he said then I looked at him "Why did Seokjin want to see you?" I asked then he ate his pancake "he wanted me to go to your family meeting tomorrow" You widen your eyes "WHAT WHY??" then he looked at you "because you have to introduce me to them, trust me I don't want to go ether because one the last time I met them your cousins kept following me and it'll be scary" you laughed then pinched his cheeks "don't worry I'll make sure they'll be nice to you." you said.

Time skipped to Saturday (aka the family meeting)

As me and Beomgyu were in Seokjin's car we glanced at each other then looked away while smiling "you guys are weird" Seokjin said "uhh no we aren't" I said "whatever Y/N you remember Namjoon right?" he said "oh yeah why?" I asked "yeah he's gonna be there too" Seokjin said.

A few minutes passed, after we arrived.

"wash y/n your boyfriend is so handsome! can I have him" my auntie said while pinching Beomgyu's cheek, I laughed "no, just because you're 23 doesn't mean you get to have my boyfriend" Beomgyu blushed then held my hand. 

A few hours later, Beomgyu's pov

"Y/n~" I said then went to her and held her hand then she or I thought she turns around "uhm gyu-" the person says then someone calls my name "uhh Beomgyu?" I heard someone called my name then turn around and saw Y/n then I looked at who's hand Im holding, I looked up and saw...

bleh I haven't been posting a lot I have a lot of things to do lately and I haven't found the time to type but pleaseee be patient with me I'll edit most of my drafts and post them, ALSO  what if I told you this ff might end soon?-