16) 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 (𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!)

when I woke up and saw beomgyu sleeping. I smiled and caressed his hair softly, 'cute..'

3 hours later , at the wedding

Y/n and Heeseung were with their friend, Soo-ki. They met her at their university and have been friends since then. "ahh I cant believe youre getting married" heeseung says while smiling, "unlike me and y/n, we're the single ones". Y/n giggles "no just you heeseung" . Both Heeseung and Soo-ki widen their eyes. "EH?!" they both say, "I got back with Beomgyu this morning" y/n says while smiling. "aiyee just get married already" Soo-ki says, while Heeseung's agreeing.

Beomgyu's pov

"woww youre getting married" beomgyu says while smiling, "yep" jeongin says.
(I bet y'all didnt expect that 😟)

"and youre my best man". Beomgyu clears his throat "so uh- I got back with y/n" he says. Jeongin chuckles softly "Im not surprised" jeongin says while beomgyu's blushing out of embarrassment.

5 hours later

everything was going well and beomgyu even met heeseung.

"so your the famous choi beomgyu?"
"heh yep"
"y/n talks about you a lot-"
y/n smacks heeseung "be quiet"

all three of them laugh

"Okay ladies gather around !" as the girls were gathering around in a circle to catch the bouquet of flowers, y/n sits and watches them. As her friend threw the bouquet in the air , it landed in y/n's arms. She blushed softly and looked over at beomgyu smiling.

-🧸-

2 years later
They got married, Heeseung's still single, Soo-ki and Jeongin are happy with each other, Ryujin became Y/n and Beomgyu's babysitter for their twins, and soobin is living his best life as a model.

and so they all lived happily ever after :)

——————————————————
this chapter was short but it has came to an end , I really enjoyed writing this series and Im sad it ended but of course this is life, and we have to move on. I am so thankful for all of you guys who has stayed until the end and I appreciate all of you ! In the future I'll be starting a new series

 I am so thankful for all of you guys who has stayed until the end and I appreciate all of you ! In the future I'll be starting a new series

so be sure to check it out !!