9)"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦!"

"Beomgyu-" you cut off by...Beomgyu kissing you. You shocked then you both just starred at each other "so do you like me..?" It was hard for you to say something to him especially when he kissed you.You just starred at him "uhm..." he looked at you and you got up "s-sorry I don't like you back.." you lied to him then went to the bathroom you washed your face as you were about to open the door you heard the door closing then tears were flowing down your cheeks 'Ugh why did I have to lie to him...' you said to yourself then wiped your tears and went to your room. When you went to your room you went back to sleep hoping it was a dream but when you woke up Jin already came back from work. "Yah! Wake up you've been sleeping all day" he said as you woke up "leave me alone.." whenever you sounded like that he was concerned because he knew something was up "hey what's wrong..?" He said then you sighed "I lied to Beomgyu.." you said then he looked at you "what..? That's not possible what was it about..?" He said then you looked at him "I lied that I like him.." Jin knew you liked him ever since middle school and he was surprised.He sighed "get ready.." he said then you nod and he left. You don't know why you need to get ready but you did anyway when you were done you sat on the couch "Soobin's almost here Y/n" you widen your eyes "I- why didn't you tell me!" You said then you smiled then he chuckled softly "hurry also you're sleeping over his house" you hugged jin and then left. When you were waiting for Soobin you saw Beomgyu "oh hey!" He said while smiling 'how can he act like it was nothing..' you said then you smiled a bit "oh hey Beomgyu!" He went up to you "I'm sorry about today..." you said then he glared at you "I won't forgive you.." you were mad for some weird reason "I- you won't forgive me..? AT LEAST I DONT ACT LIKE I REJECTED YOU LIKE HOW ARE YOU NOT EMBARRASSED" you said "YOU YOUR MAD?? AT LEAST I DIDNT LIE TO YOU" you both were furious and were arguing "WELL GUESS WHAT I DO LIKE YOU" you said then you widen your eyes " WELL I LIKE-" he widen his eyes as well then looked at you "you like me??" You nodded then he smiled "I- no wait I can't explain!" You said then he shook his head "what's there to explain? You like me!" Before you could say something else Soobin pulled up to your driveway "yah! Hey in loser I heard they're giving away free food!" Soobin said "oh! Well I gotta go byee" you said but then he grabbed your hand then kissed your cheek "ok byee weirdo!" He said then you blushed and went in Soobin's car "I- uh..are you guys dating?" He said then you smiled "hmm I guess you can say that.."

I suppose you guys thought it was gonna be a cliffhanger

I suppose you guys thought it was gonna be a cliffhanger..nopee Idk if this should be the ending or if it should keep going who knows I might make a new series so so tuned! <3