2

AUTHOR POV_

Today in Bangtan university, there is very exciting football match between 'Panthers'( engineers ) and Falcons (medicos ) football teams.

It would start at evening, entire university students along with teaching staff were very eager to watch this competitive match.

It's not just football competition, it even indirectly involves expressing which course students are best. Its a battle of ego between two rivals.

Football team members didn't even attend today's lectures as they practiced from morning vigorously.

This competition will be held once in 6 months between final year students. Cumulative of both matches in year are considered, which ever team would score better, they will be given best football team of university for next academic year.

And even best team members will have a chance to get selected in 'national football team'

Every year this trophy will be taken by Engineering students. So medicos are dying with shame, this year they are trying by hook or crook to get that reward.

Its evening time, students just ran out of their classes to match ground where Kim Taehyung and Jackson's team were warming up for game while glaring each other cockily.

Medico girls are drooling over Taehyung who is looking damn hot while exercising

Medico girls are drooling over Taehyung who is looking damn hot while exercising . He just ignored those stares, his eyes are searching for his cutie.

Jisoo took long time to reach ground. By the time she came, match is about to start. Seats of stadium were completely filled up.

So she stood at one corner along with her medico friend in support of Falcons team

So she stood at one corner along with her medico friend in support of Falcons team. What to do?, even though she prayed early morning for her Taehyung to win but Jisoo has to act as if she is in support of medico guys along with her university friends.

Taehyung the captain of Panthers team won the toss. He eyed his competitor with smirk that ignited more fire within him.

Taehyung chose the defending for first half of match, their team should stop attacks during game and prevent the opposing team from scoring goals.