3

AUTHOR POV_

It's next day after football match where entire medico guys were dying in shame and engineering students were just acting too cocky by their victory.

Another match will be held within 6months, if same repeats again. Engineers will hold the trophy like every year.

By chance if medico guys won, both of them will gain equal scores, so there will be another match to break the tie up score.

As its saturday,  college will be till afternoon.
So "Panthers" team decided to celebrate their victory in high class club, as most them are born with silver spoon.

Taehyung denied their proposal first, he suggested them to enjoy without him. As he want to spend more time with his cutie who is whining every day for not giving enough time for her.

But his team members pleaded him a lot, as he is majorly responsible for their win. So they want to celebrate this with their captain.

At last Taehyung said 'yes'
to them as they are literally barging him a lot. He texted Jisoo that tonight he is clubbing with his university friends celebrating their victory.

My cutie 🐰

I'm leaving for club tonight.

Don't come to my house, I will not be there.

I will take you on coffee date tomorrow

He didn't even say sorry for skipping their meeting. Well that's how he is with huge ego and pride. The only emoji in his contacts would be for Jisoo only.

Even Jisoo don't mind his arrogant attitude at all. Cause she knows her best friend is ready to do anything for her, he proved it many times too.

Tbh this type of friends who are not mostly expressive are far better than  
fake ones who will dig nonsense   back of us.

Taehyung left to club in luxurious car looking damn hot to even attract the girls there. By the time he reached there, his friends were already waiting in for his arrival.

He greeted them and they cheered him up for being best captain for their team.

Later on they all started  gulping burning Scotch into their throats.  Jisoo allows him to drink only on weekends not every day. So today he was not restricted.

While drinking Taehyung roamed his eyes all over the club. Neon lights and  loud beats of songs irked his  mind.

 Neon lights and  loud beats of songs irked his  mind