8

AUTHOR POV_

Both best friends were completely shook by her question. Its like their own game backfired them.

Jisoo thought of replying her but Taehyung cut her off

" Hell no!!.  Jisoo is my best friend" 

Jisoo pouted at his answer, internally mumbling ' I wanna be your girlfriend'.

Lisa was taken back by his answer. Taehyung has best friend that too a girl, a medico student!!

Immediately she felt excited thinking may be Jisoo would help her in proposing Taehyung.

"Don't even dare to spill this to anyone. I trust you.

We are best friends from childhood. These college shits and fights will never ever separate us"
He said with utmost sincerity which brought butterflies in cutie's stomach and made Lisa  to be on cloud nine. Cause Taehyung told he trusts her.

Two weeks passed quickly with Taehyung recovering from his  wounds completely. Even his suspension came to an end.

He came back to college being completely normal and healthy. Taehyung answered his friend's questions saying he has bestie among medico girls.

But he didn't say Jisoo's name cause he didn't want  his cutie  to face unnecessary drama coming her way.

Due to this, both besties were going separately to university.

In these two weeks there is major change in Jisoo's behaviour. She started being more clingy to Taehyung,  wearing his favourite outfits all the time, receiving compliments almost every day, and most importantly she became more possessive cause she knows her Tae has huge fan following.

Jisoo is waiting for him to confess but her dumb friend is not even making move.

Reason, Taehyung didn't even gave a  thought about  relationship and love.

As long as Jisoo is with him, he will not realise her importance in his life. Once if she drifts away from him. Then may be he will realise their depth relationship.

Today its most relieving day in Bangtan university. Cause its the last exam, medicos can stop ogling over fat modules and engineering students can stop doing nightouts.

Entire university students were smiling very widely at everyone cause exams are gonna end.

Jisoo being  an intelligent lover. She booked Taehyung's time for  shopping after their final exam.

Last exam came to an end, Jisoo is waiting for Taehyung at her home as her exam ended more quickly than his.

Taehyung reached parking lot after exam, he completed exam more lately than others.  He is ready to start the car but Lisa called his name.

"Taehyung, my car tier got punctured. Could you please drop me at my house?"
Lisa asked innocently looking adorable. As she is still wearing cute outfits for him.

Taehyung thought of saying 'No'. But after that clinic incident . He had good impression on Lisa , she didn't tell anyone about his Jisoo.

Still he wanted to say 'No'. Because he have seen Jisoo's weird behaviour now a days. She is whining like a baby whenever he don't spend time with her alone.

Its shopping time, Lisa's house is in city's  outskirt. After shopping only he could drop her. Will Jisoo accept Lisa tagging along with him for  shopping?