Special chapter

AUTHOR POV _

1 year later :

Both lovers are cuddled to each other by one warm blanket covering their naked bodies. They already drifted to sleep, but Jisoo whined all of sudden that made her husband to stir  immediately from  sleep.

"What happened baby?" Taehyung asked by cupping his wife's chubby cheeks very gently knowing he should treat her as  baby during these  times.

"Hubby, I wanna eat mango pudding right now"  Jisoo asked with teary eyes and pout looking damn adorable like a small child.

He still can't believe his cutie is carrying their child    

Yes, Jisoo is 8 months old pregnant. Her womb is visible to everyone now. From the moment her husband got to know about her pregnancy.  He abandoned Jisoo to work in hospital.

Taehyung took special care, he is treating her as small baby. Luckily he don't have any matches for next three months. So he can pamper his pregnant wife by all his means.

As weeks passed , Jisoo started behaving little bit weirdly. Pregnancy hormones are showing great effect on her. 

And her husband became victim for her mood swings like right now.  Where in the earth, he can get that mango pudding that too middle of night?.

Taehyung  looked at her hesitantly asking with eyes ' is it that mandatory right now baby?'.

That's it,  Jisoo started crying loudly by asking weird questions 

"Y-You told you will provide e-verything I ask her.

B-But you are  not keeping your promise.

Why?. Were you t-tired of me ?.

Am I b-boring to you right now?

Ohh, I became fat and  chubby right ?

Taehyung's eyes grew wide at her questions, she started again.  Just few hours back, he fucked his wife by praising her with every thrust stating  he loves her body more when she is fat and chubby.

True though, Jisoo is looking damn cute and hot with chubby cheeks and wide hips to make his husband  groan internally every second.      

He immediately cupped her face, kissed her entire face by whispering
very sweetly   

" My baby is never a burden for me

I love my cutie all the time  

Few hours back itself I told you 
  My butter cup   is  more hot now.

Just wait for few minutes, I will get what you asked for "

Immediately Jisoo's face light up with toothy smile.

Taehyung looked at her very scared, just now she cried like her life is dependent on mango pudding.

He pampered his wife, lulled to sleep for few minutes until he comes back  with that her favourite dessert .

Taehyung came out of bedroom  with phone. It's five in the morning, he can't disturb his assistants or maids right now.

So world famous football player put on mask and grabbed his  car keys to buy a mere mango pudding for his cutie.