4

AUTHOR POV_

Next morning one of the maids reached Taehyung's bedroom to clean. She was amused by her master sleeping beside Jisoo.

She shook her head with smile while mumbling
"They are best friends,  whom are they gonna lie?"

Taehyung woke up due to vacuum cleaner sound. His head was pounding heavily due to excessive drinking last night. Hangover hit him too hard.

He looked at his surroundings and was taken back by Jisoo sleeping beside him.

He didn't completely remember what happened yesterday. Just vivid images of him abusing alcohol and  having conversation with Lisa  is the last thing he remembered.

Cause by that time itself he was completely out of his senses.

May be Jisoo waited for him and ended up sleeping.

He observed Jisoo closely, her cherry lips clicked something in his brain.

"What the fuck is that?. How can I do that?.  No, I didn't kiss her. How can I kiss my own best friend, my Jisoo?.

Definitely my brain is playing games with me. I'm very sure its my dream.
Such a weird dream it is"
Taehyung thought to himself and shook his head, not wanting to think more about yesterday's weird dream.

Taehyung took hot shower to get rid of those images of him pecking Jisoo in dream.

He woke Jisoo up, told her to get ready. That day ended peacefully with both besties spending their time in cozy cafe and binge watching their favourite series.

Next day morning Jisoo is  getting ready for college while looking into mirror.  She wore a white colored top with high waist jeans looking damn cute.

  She wore a white colored top with high waist jeans looking damn cute

Her  mother  stood back of her, she sighed at her outfit.

"How many  times will you wear this outfit dear?" she asked curiously, cause her daughter wears that outfit almost two times a week.

"Well I look cute in this. Taehyung really loves me in this outfit, so yeah."  
Jisoo replied casually while adjusting pink clip onto her hair by  looking into mirror.

Her mother was amused by her answer. She asked Jisoo many times, are you and Taehyung just best friends?.

Every time she got a reply
"Yes, we are besties for life" 

But as they became young, their actions are not at all supporting their so called friendship.

Right now, mother and daughter are having breakfast peacefully as they got more time today.

Don't know why but Jisoo's mother felt like talking with  her about Taehyung.

She should tell her daughter to be clear about their  relation. If not, definitely it would create problems for them in future.