11

AUTHOR POV_

It's been days after Jisoo's terrible heartbreak. She didn't recover from her first love. Because in order to heal , its better to be away from  the person who hurt us.

But Jisoo can't do that. She can't make Taehyung suffer with her heart break.
They are friends from childhood, her one sided love shouldn't break their beautiful friendship

Every day it's becoming difficult for Jisoo . She   entered dark phase of her life with sleepless nights, crying for hours,  even drifting from her studies. As Taehyung is being a perfect boyfriend for Lisa. Taking her to dates, movie nights, new places.

Most amusing part is that, he is not someone who uses social media apps a lot. But after Lisa came, he is posting every moment with her.
May be Lisa is bringing change in him. That's what Jisoo thought  with broken smile.

But the actual reason,  he is making someone's life miserable. Jackson is literally facing most difficult phase right now. Taehyung suddenly accepting Lisa 's proposal made his worst nightmare come true.

Every day watching Taehyung's insta posts where this young couple are  being so lovey dovey is making him cry out in heartbreak.

And Taehyung is enjoying this fake relationship as he is taking his revenge. But he don't know  he is making his
cutie's life miserable.

Today Jisoo is performing practicals along with her partner Suho.
Her mind is still wandering over Taehyung's last post where this new couple went to cafe. Pictures look like they are having great time with each other. 

Suho is observing Jisoo's weird behaviour from few days. She is not even performing practicals well.
He is worried for her a lot.

"Jisoo can I ask you something?" he asked very gently while adjusting microscope. Both of them were in microbiology lab. Where they have to view stained microbes under microscope.

" Huh?. Yeah" she replied with small smile, her face looks very pale and weak. 

"Did something happened in your family?

"Did something happened in your family?. Or were you stressed?.

I'm observing you from few days. You are not concentrating on practicals at all. And even you look so depressed"  Suho   asked  worriedly,  offcourse  he  would be as his  own crush  seems so dull all the time.

"I-Its nothing l-like that Suho. I just have minor health problem last week and I'm still recovering from that" Jisoo lied  with smile which is completely broken. She have reached a point   where her own life seems so miserable for her.

Suho  nodded at her even though he can sense that's not the actual  reason.

"I don't know why I'm telling this. But if you want someone to share. Then I will be there for you at anytime. You can count on me, even though we are not that close"  he assured  with small smile  to which  Jisoo nodded gratefully.

Suho is helping her a lot now days. As she is drifting from studies, he is completing her works, assignments and practicals. Jisoo is really grateful to have good friend like him.

It's weekend  afternoon so college ended early. Jisoo reached her home and got freshened  up to go to royal palace like every weekend.

She stopped wearing cute clothes. Cause there is no point of wearing them now. Her friend is committed person so she should create boundaries between them.

Jisoo is feeling like Taehyung is moving far away from her, from  her world , from her dreams.

She got ready and called Taehyung to inform about her arrival

Jisoo:  Tae I'm coming, where are you?

Tae:  Ah I'm busy today cutie. Can we skip our date today?.

I promise we will spend more time in upcoming days.

( Jisoo smiled at his answer. Ohh even their friendship is drifting away. Nearby she can hear Lisa's words
"Tae, did you check the timings of movie ? .

Jisoo chuckled at that. He even started lying to her. It's his life, I'm being disturbance  for their privacy, Jisoo thought to herself  )

Jisoo:  Sure Tae. Don't worry even I should study for upcoming exams.

( Jisoo lied with teary  eyes.  She didn't touch the book after her heart break. That's not what medicos should do. And she is scholarship student, so only  good grades can pay her fees )

Taehyung ended the call with 'Okay then study well, don't stress more and   take care'.

Jisoo reached her bedroom, sat in front of mirror with teary eyes

"Poor you,  couldn't concentrate on anything right?.

Why did you love Jisoo?.  Why did you fell for him so hardly?

Why?. Just why?.

Don't!. stop thinking about him.

He has his own life, girlfriend.

You can't be like this.

You are not rich like your friends.

Only working hard in studies will  pay your fees.

You are even making your mom suffer, such a pathetic life you are living right now.    

She mumbled to herself while wiping her   tears.

Her phone beeped indicating  notification, she clicked on it.
It's Taehyung's insta post which clenched her broken heart one more time.

Kim Taehyung posted a pic

Kim Taehyung: 

Movie night with my girlfriend   💕❤️

'Comments are disabled for this post'