5

AUTHOR POV_

Both besties reached their university, as usual Taehyung dropped her few metres away from college,  they bid goodbye and left to their respective blocks.

Jisoo have practical classes morning, in the sense she has to do experiments in lab. She is partnered with suho  for this lab.

Suho is very gentle guy with kind heart, he aims to become best doctor similar to Jisoo. Both of them share similar goals.

Suho has small crush on Jisoo. He likes the way she is very simple, cute, talented , ambitious.

He didn't express ever but silently observes Jisoo with whipped smile.

Right now, both of them are doing experiment which involves estimation of blood group.

For this, with needle partners should prick their fingers, collect few drops of blood and should know their blood group.

Jisoo accidently pricked very sharply, blood started oozing out more. Her partner Suho and lab assistant immediately wrapped bandage around her hand to stop bleeding.

Suho got worried a lot  among all students, he didn't even allow Jisoo to write observations even though its small cut.

He himself performed entire experiment without taking help from Jisoo and regularly checked her wound.

Rose observed this clearly, she found this very amusing. Suho, university brilliant student seems to be very caring for Jisoo.

Finally lab session was ended with Jisoo pouting at Suho for not allowing her to perform any practical today and Suho smiling in whipped way at her whining.

Today Suho felt little brave, so asked Jisoo for coffee date. She  denied politely saying she have important work today.

Rose was confused at Jisoo's answer. Suho is really a cool guy, what's wrong in coffee date with him?. And morning itself Jisoo told she is so free evening and will watch her favourite series.

Right now, Rose and Jisoo are walking towards college parking lot.

"Jisoo, why did you reject Suho's coffee date?. He is really gentleman know. And he seems like he is interested in you " Rose asked wanted to know the reason

"Yeah he is really cool. But I know where this would be going, so I don't want to increase his hopes"
Jisoo replied honestly

" Ohh,  Do you have any boyfriend?"
Rose asked curiously. Even though they studied for three years together . They didn't share about their personal lives more because they are busy most the time ogling over fat books of medicine.

"Huh?. B-Boy friend?. N-No i don't have any. It's J-Just that I'm not interested to t-take any relationship right now" Jisoo replied unsure about her own answer.

Every time Jisoo watches romantic movies, she always dreams lead guy being her boyfriend. But now she  rejected Suho, who can be perfect boyfriend for any girl.

Jisoo bid bye to Rose and reached the area where Taehyung would pick her up every day.

Taehyung reached parking lot, getting inside the car to pick his cutie who is waiting for him few meters away form college.  Lisa blocked his view with small smile wearing extremely cute outfit.

  Lisa blocked his view with small smile wearing extremely cute outfit