16

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung came out of water and gave that route map to them. He took the towel from Lisa's hands.
Suho and Lisa started checking directions from that map where to go.

While rubbing his hair, Taehyung inhaled baby like soft fragrance. Then he realised its his cutie's towel.

He smiled at that, damn Taehyung missed her scent a lot. So he dried himself more with that piece of cloth making Jisoo smile secretly at him.

With that map, they travelled till huge mountain valley. Where students are writing something in small stick notes, rolling it and throwing in the valley.

Suho asked them and informed to his group

"Guys here there is one belief that if we write our wishes in stick notes and throw it in valley. They may come true itseems"

Lisa felt amused by this, she suggested their group to write their wishes and throw it in valley

Four of them wrote wishes. Without knowing their wishes are connected to each others lives.

SUHO:

"I wish Jisoo to recognise my small crush"

LISA:

" I wish Taehyung to be my husband in future"

JISOO:

"I wish to make me forget my first love "

TAEHYUNG:

" I want my cutie back into my life"

Now they have to solve second riddle to get another route map.

Riddle:

"Its pretty famous place in forest where people will lock their relations forever"

It seems easy one, so Lisa answered loudly

"Guys its ' lock bridge '. We should find out nearby bridge then"

Everyone nodded to her answer and passed through trees and hills for half an hour.

There they found one bridge which is loaded with locks. Here people can write their names along with someone with whom they want their friendship or love to last forever.