7

AUTHOR POV_

Jisoo is running with teary eyes to clinic. Rose followed her worriedly, she was shocked after seeing her friend entering into engineering block.

"Jisoo stop, where are  you going suddenly?. What happened to you?." Rose asked with concern from far.

"I-I-m going to their c-clinic. I should m-meet someone" Jisoo turned back and  replied with glossy eyes.

"What?. You know you can't go there right?. Already huge fight happened just now. Don't involve in unnecessary problems Jisoo.

Those guys are literally bad ones. Especially Kim Taehyung, he will not leave you, if he knows you went to  their block.

You can meet whoever you want  after college"
Rose suggested with scared face. She is worried and confused about Jisoo's sudden behaviour.

"N-No, its really important. I should meet that p-person right now.

D-Don't worry, I will go through back g-gate. I know s-secret route"  Jisoo replied hurriedly and left that place.

Rose was completely shook, how come Jisoo knows secret route?.

Well she don't know how every time Jisoo sneaks into engineering block to meet Taehyung after match.

By the time,  Jisoo reached clinic through back gate. Lisa left the clinic just at the moment to bring some medicines for Taehyung.

Jisoo observed her best friend who is laying on bed in unconscious state due to effect of anaesthetics. Bandage twisted  over his head. 

She sighed relievedly  with teary eyes for minor injuries

Jisoo sat beside his bed, caressed his hair with glossy eyes.

" You don't  even know what you are doing to me Tae?.

" I felt so worried about you earlier"

she said to no one while wiping her tears.

Jisoo observed him for few minutes. His almond eyes, perfectly shaped nose and lips, bread cheeks. She felt like kissing every inch of his face.

"In these years I never  thought you would be my first love.

You stole my heart earlier itself, but I realised it now.

You, you are making me feel many weird emotions

Do you know?. I was scared to admit my feelings for you.

But now I can't Tae.

I want to be yours not as best friend but as lover.