12

AUTHOR POV_

It's been two months of Taehyung faking relationship with Lisa. Jisoo is trying to get back into her life. But its not happening.

Everywhere all she can hear about is Taehyung and his girlfriend Lisa. As he is more famous in university.

His social media posts on every freaking day is bringing her pain back.

Taehyung even neglected her unknowingly as he is blinded by revenge. He didn't thought how his cutie's life is going on in these two months.

Every weekend even their meetup was getting pro castinated by Taehyung's excuse to make Jackson cry in pain for hours and hours.

So its been 2 weeks since both besties spend time with each other. Taehyung messages her day by day asking how her day is going on that's it. Jisoo replies huge lie with smiling emojis.

Its evening time in Bangtan University, Jisoo is walking through parking lot with depressed face remembering her professors words earlier.

Professor : Jisoo what happened dear?

Jisoo: I'm fine mam.

Professor ; Don't lie dear. You are very bright student. But how come suddenly your grades are falling down?

Look at your answer sheet, you are about to fail but I gave you extra credits to make you pass in exam.

( Jisoo looked at her answer sheet with scared face. Its happening, her life is breaking part both personally and professionally )

Professor: I don't know what's happening in your life

But please don't drift away from studies.

Doctors should never distract from their studies

And moreover you are scholarship student, you should score better grades to study for next year.

I don't want to scare you.
But if you be like this, chances of getting better grades in final exams will be narrow.

Jisoo don't know what to do?. How to get out of this trauma?.
As she is walking through parking lot she saw Jackson with teary face along with mark looking somewhere.

Jisoo was taken back by seeing college bad boy Jackson crying in public.

She followed his stare and that's it her heart shattered at that scene.

Lisa is kissing Taehyung by leaning against car back door.

He didn't kiss back but allowed her to kiss with his hands on her waist.

Jisoo cried silently while closing her mouth to not to make any sound. But her heart wound made her to let out a broken sob.

Taehyung heard that sound and there his cutie is crying furiously. He was completely shock.
So he immediately pushed Lisa back.

His cutie is crying while closing her mouth and that scene broke his heart. He can't see her tears at all.

Taehyung was about to reach her but Jisoo ran from there while crying with hiccups.

It's too much, his love is kissing someone made her to crumble into pieces.

Taehyung followed her by calling Jisoo's name continuously but she is not listening at all.

They reached Janitors room corridor. It's completely isolated area, no student will pass through there

He grabbed her hand from back