wooyoung || housemates

I rummaged through my bag for my apartment's key card. Then I remembered it was still on my bed stand in my room. Dammit, I should've made sure I had it with me this morning.

I sighed. I'd either have to wait for my housemate to return home, or knock on the door and hope that he is home. His schedules were so scrambled that there was no predicting where he might be.

Knocking would be the best try at this stage. So I brought my hand up and gently knocked against the wooden surface with my knuckles. I was delighted when a pair of footsteps approached from the other side of the door.

"Thank you, Woo-"
But it wasn't the light purple headed boy I had been living with for the past two months who had opened the door.
"Who are you?" a dark-haired girl asked. There were traces of disgust in her voice, and her lips were pressed together in a thin line. She was, without doubt, one of those rich snobbish girls who thought anyone would bow down at their feet.
"I'm y/n, and I live here," I bluntly replied.

"Relax, Nahee. She's my housemate." Wooyoung was sprawled out on the couch, watching both of us with amusement.
"What? I thought you lived alone!" The girl looked irritated as she glared at Wooyoung.
"Well, you thought wrong," I added. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do."
"Okay, enjoy it," Wooyoung smirked.
I rolled my eyes, paying no further attention to either of them as I headed to my room.

I wasn't very happy about Wooyoung bringing girls into the house. When I first moved into the apartment, I knew he was going to be one of those boys who brought girls home frequently. He just radiated bad boy energy from the start. But I immediately made it clear that this wasn't supposed to be a place where everyone comes to party. I liked having my privacy, but of course he didn't give a damn about my preferences. That's why I couldn't even bring myself to trust him.

Maybe he thought he could wrap me around his pinky finger with his good looks and angelic voice. Unfortunately for him, I wasn't easy to impress. I vowed never to fall for his charms, or him for that matter. It would only cause unnecessary trouble in my life.

But the worst part is, whenever I saw him with another girl, my heart clenched in pain. For some unknown reason, I felt inferior and even jealous when he brought other girls home, even though they were never around for long.

Not that I could control him, but it made it harder for me. I picked up my phone and sent him a text message to come to my room after his snobbish girl was gone.

In the meantime, I'd start working on a project due the following week. After two hours of intense work, a soft knock sounded at my door.
"You can come in, Wooyoung."

The door swung open to reveal the boy, who seemed to have just finished showering. His hair was damp, and his face bare. He leaned against the door frame, fanning himself with his black t-shirt. I immediately stiffened, but quickly cleared my throat. I was still mad at him for earlier.

"Why do you keep bringing girls home when you know I don't like it?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
"I didn't know you were coming home so early today."
"You're lying! I told you I'd be home by 4. Besides, weren't you supposed to be at some practice?"

I watched as an innocent expression overtook his face. He chuckled.
"It was cancelled."

"Fine, but at least warn me next time," I scoffed.
"Aw, are you jealous of me bringing girls home?" A devilish smirk was now plastered on his lips. I wanted to slap that smirk right off his charming face. If only I had the gut.