san ♤ frat boy (5)

Word count: ±2700

━━✫・*。

"San-ah, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Wooyoung's two friends, Yeonjun and Changbin, gasped in disbelief at San's choice. Mingi just rolled his eyes as if he was disappointed but not at all surprised. Wooyoung's eyes sparkled with mischief. You felt strangely outnumbered by all the men in the circle of players, even with your brother vowing that he would protect you with his life — it had always been typical of him to exaggerate, but for once you hoped he was serious.

"How many girls have you French-kissed before?" came Wooyoung's question.

San, as calm as a cucumber, lifted an eyebrow. Then, he seemed to try to do a mental count.

"Too few," he replied, and for a brief moment, his eyes met yours. Realising what the eye contact implied, your heartbeat accelerated fairly quickly. Exhilaration. You only prayed that you wouldn't go red in the face. If you could, you would've sunken right through the floor and away from the peril of human lust at once.

Even though a tiny part of you desired to be lusted after.

Wooyoung smirked. "I always knew you had more balls than brains."

Seonghwa choked on his drink, and Yeosang glared at the two boys, but they took no notice of him nor of Seonghwa.

"Alright, my turn." San took the bottle in his hands and spinned it.

It landed, to your dismay, on you. San was elated with the result but didn't show it. Yeosang visibly tensed — perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to let you play after all.

"Y/n." All eyes landed on you. "Truth or dare?"

A dare would most likely result in chaos, especially with you as the only girl between eleven men. On the other hand, you may have to reveal your biggest embarrassment or secret if you chose truth... if boys even cared about knowing such things.

"Truth," you sputtered out in the end.

San knew he had to play safe around Yeosang, so he couldn't ask anything too intimately affiliated with romantic endeavours. But if there was one thing he had to know, it was who you liked better at the moment: him or Wooyoung. It had only been two weeks since you met, but San believed in first-meeting attractions. And he knew Wooyoung well enough to pick up on the fact that he was also attracted to you. And by paying attention to your reactions, he was sure that you were having just as hard a time not showing your nervousness around him as you were having around Wooyoung.

"Which one of us do you feel most attracted to? Excluding your brother, of course."

Your heart sank down into your shoes, and it felt like you were sinking to the very bottom of an ocean with no chances of ever escaping the weight of the water above.

Yeosang pulled a face. "Why are you all so interested in my sister?"

"Shh, hyung," Jongho commanded. Yeosang just sat watching the maknae with a dumbstruck expression. Seonghwa had a similar dumbfounded expression on his face, but not because of Jongho's momentary disregard of respect for the older, but because Yeosang didn't even attempt to do anything about it. Sure, if it had been Seonghwa, he probably would've been too scared of Jongho to challenge him, but seeing that Yeosang was so passionate about defending you from them, he expected a reaction more furious.

You glanced helplessly at Yeosang, hoping he would try to save you.

"You can be honest, Cupcake. We won't judge."