Headphones

(happened before BBBTM / NOT canon / basically just a fanfic)

====================================================

“So, Boboiboy, did you like my gift?” A floating sphere-shaped, yellow-colored robot asked the boy wearing an orange dino-like cap.

“Yeah, Ochobot! This gift is awesome! Thank you! I’ll treasure this forever!” Boboiboy replied, with a cheery, wide smile plastered on his face.

They were currently celebrating the boy’s birthday, with the latter hugging the unwrapped gift eagerly, which is a brand new orange headphones. Ochobot on the other hand, had his blue-pixeled eyes smiled the moment he saw how his friend truly appreciate his gift so much.

Yes, Ochobot is a robot-- actually dangerous for that matter, where people called it, a ‘power sphere’. He was saved by Boboiboy from an alien named Adudu, before he could create any evil possession towards the power sphere. But after some time, Boboiboy made friends with Ochobot, and not for long, he also became friends with the boy’s friends and they got along pretty well.

People may only see Ochobot as a floating power sphere who gave powers to some innocent, young kids whose sole purpose now is to protect the Planet Earth from alien invasion, and also an assistant helper of Tok Aba from his shop. But to Boboiboy, he doesn’t see the power sphere mentioned as only a robot, but a friend, his best pal, and almost like as if, he has someone to call a brother.

Going back, after Boboiboy received his gift from Ochobot, he immediately put it down and now gave the power sphere the biggest and warmest hug he could ever had.

“Thank you so, so much, Ochobot! You’re the most awesome friend ever!” He wholeheartedly exclaimed, embracing the power sphere more, in which the latter gladly returned as well.

“You’re welcome, Boboiboy.” Ochobot stated, giggling afterwards.

———

(after the fight in the Floating Island in BBBTM)

A quiet whimper echoed around the dim, gloomy room.

Followed by a soft sob, and a faint music coming from the boy’s headphone he was wearing.

He was only playing an instrumental music, a calm yet, gloomy one. Everytime when he’s about to remove the headphones, he kept it properly nice and clean, looking like it was still brand new.

He’s doing this everyday because the only memory he has of Ochobot right now were the power watch he’d given, and the gift Boboiboy received from his birthday, which was the orange headphones he was using.

“I’m sorry, Ochobot. I’m… so sorry…”

====================================================

This was also made 4 months ago, and yes, still rusty for me. >:'D Don't kill meh—