Ghost

It was a very bright and calm day. I was silently walking my way home, with my hands shoved in my pockets. I looked around my surroundings and everything seemed perfectly peaceful to me.

Today I'm kinda feelin' like a ghost

When I reached my home, I gently opened the door and went inside. I was honestly expecting that those three troublemakers would cause ruckus at this very moment. But when I entered the house, I hear nothing but silence. Just a very quiet atmosphere, with no havoc happening.

Call my friends but ain't nobody home

I frowned. I'm so confused, and bothered with this annoying silence at the same time. Not to mention, I don't see anyone home at this point.

Tell myself I'm fine but I don't really know

Okay, this silence is making me suffocate right now. I have to at least find one of my brothers if they're currently home right now. But the question is: Where are they at this very moment?

I'm just scared that I'll end up, I'll end up...

I first went to living room then found none. I tried looking to the kitchen but they're not there too. I'll try going upstairs, I guess...

I'll end up alone

I went up the stairs and one by one, I checked my brothers' room if they're inside. Unfortunately, still, they're not in their rooms. Then, there's one more room I haven't checked yet: Cyclone's.

I never let it show

I quietly made my towards Cyclone's room and gently grabbed the doorknob, swinging the door open afterwards. Slowly, the dark room of Cyclone was illuminated by the light coming from the hallway from where I'm standing. My eyes squinted as I searched the person I'm looking for in the room.

But I feel like a missed call on a phone

And, I did. I found him; Cyclone. I saw his body was faced on the mirror infront of him, but his head was hung low like he's facing the blue carpet on the floor.

Tryna live my life, pay-as-you-go

Carefully, I went closer to him. But when I did, I was shocked and I've never expected...

But I'm so scared that I'll end up, I'll end up...

...that he was crying silently all this time.

I'll end up alone

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?" I softly asked. But, I received no answer from him. I tried asking him the same thing because he might've not heard me but still, no response.

You know I'm like a ghost, sometimes I have to fade

Few minutes later, his head slowly looked up and faced the mirror. Now, I can clearly see his puffy, blue eyes that were already red and tired from crying, some of his tears dried off from his cheeks and a few more wet tears streaming down his face. He faced at my direction.

And it haunts me that I have to be this way

"Thundy... Is that you...?" He asked, his voice cracked as he speak.

You say it's gone cold, I say I'll do better

"Yes! It's me, Cyclone! Tell me, what's wrong?" I asked once more, looking at him worriedly.

But I always seem to disappear again

"Thundy, if it is really you, if you can hear me right now, I just wanted to say... I miss you. We miss you. So much." Cyclone said, gripping onto something held in his hands tightly, which was my cap.

You know I'm like a ghost, I see it in your face

Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? What do you mean?"

And it haunts me that I have to be this way

"I should've come along with you that day and I could've still saved you. But, it just happened too fast. I don't know what to do anymore without you, Thundy..." Cyclone sobbed and broke down to tears again.

You say it's gone cold, I say I'll do better

"Cyclone, what do you mean!?"

"If you're wondering where the others are right now, they are attending your funeral today. But, here I am," Cyclone chuckled lightly but in a painful way. "Wishing that you're still here but I'm just talking to myself while facing this mirror like an idiot. So selfish and stupid of me for not attending your funeral today."

But I always seem to disappear again

I became more puzzled and confused. I clutched my head tightly as my mind was still processing from what I just heard. My eyes were opened widely while I shook my head in disbelief.

You know I'm like a ghost

...Am I...dead?