The talk

Leonardo- Leo knelt in the dojo in front of Splinter. "Leo my son I do view you as very smart, but I trust your smart enough to know where babies come from". Leo was not expecting that conversation. "I also trust (Y/n) is also aware". Splinter cleared his throat clearly already uncomfortable himself.

"Master we aren't going to do anything like that we have actually". Leo cleared his throat. "Talked about that and neither of us feel ready for that anytime soon". Splinter nodded.

"Yes good good conversation over". Splinter said getting up and going to his bedroom.

"Hey Leo I think we should talk about something". You said sitting with him.

Donatello- Splinter sat cross legged in the dojo watching Donatello with a scowl. "Raph majorly over reacted"! Was the first thing to leave Donnie's mouth. "We were kissing and I was holding her in my arms I'm tall she's not that tall so she was up in my arms you know"? Splinter trusted Donnie given how forth coming he was.

"Look into a lock for the lab. Just be safe my son". Splinter sighed leaving for his room.

"Hey Donnie can we talk"? You blushed still sitting on his bed.

Raphael- you were hiding under your blanket when he knocked on the door again. "Splinter and your mom are talking". He sighed. "Basically sounds like they can't totally stop us but want to make sure we're safe". He blushed and walked across the hall to your bathroom. He opened the cabinet and sighed heavily. Then you saw it a box of condoms.

"Oh dear lord". You gasped. "Those are new".

"Yeah apparently your mom bought them after the first time I stayed the night. She just didn't know if she needed to bring it up. She felt like this was a good time."  He sighed. "I'm going home"! He said climbing out the window. He just leaned forward at first intending to drop and fake you out but you yelled for him. "Yes beloved"? He asked looking back at you.

"We should talk about something actually... involving... that".

Michelangelo- do to his covering his ears and running in circles for a half hour in the dojo Mikey skillfully avoided the talk with Master Splinter. "Pops! We weren't doing anything married-people like I don't need to! Oh this is so weird. I hate it. She's my girl I kiss her and she really likes neck kisses so when I do that and she likes it she makes the noises"! He paused looking up at Splinter's shocked face. "I'm not a kid I just like making my girlfriend happy and I am aware of the most affective way to do that". Splinter nodded and opened the dojo door.

"If you do, engage in married people activities as you've put it. Let me know so I can ensure your safety". Splinter groaned covering his face and shutting Mikey out via the slider. Back in his room he sat next to you.

"I feel like we should talk-". he cut you off seeming to understand what you were getting at.

"I know, and I know already... so yeah let's talk about it". He smiled understandingly holding your hand.

Casey- you were scolded by April and sitting behind Casey shamefully. "We were just kissing. Leave us alone. We were not getting freaky in the barn and have no plan to do so please leave because this is weird as it is". You told them. "We have no personal space"! You groaned. "I can't shower without Raph pounding on the door. I can't even take a nap without some form of audience. So if I want to make out with my boyfriend cause I think I have a second away from prying eyes I'm going to take it". You told them. "I certainly don't need judgement from the person who kissed someone cause they were jealous of a Sasquatch"! You told April before storming out. Casey chuckled nervously sorta proud of you.

"You can sleep on the couch O'Neil. Babe wait up"! He yelled running after you.