Together? (Also Raph conclusion from the last chapter)

Leo- he was sitting on your bed while you packed to go with him. "Would you go "out" with me if I asked"? He asked.

"Sure why not. Are you"? You asked.

"I want us to be together we don't have to say "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" but together exclusively at the least". He said standing up.

"Leo". You started approaching him. He blushed and you kissed him quickly. "Yes. I'd like that". You told him wrapping your arms around his neck hugging him.

"I can hold my breath for longer than a minute". He told you.

"Try that then" you said kissing him for lets just say a while longer.

"Easy". He breathed letting go.

Raph- you were sitting on your front step the Friday after the kiss he'd alway met you there and taken you out to eat at Marokami's. You pulled out your phone and put in his number. It rang and rang. You called him three times no answer no available voice mail. You called one last time and started to cry. "(Y/n) what's wrong? Are you ok? I'll be right there don't move". He said hanging up. It wasn't even five minutes and he was there. He hurried up the steps and almost reached out to you.

"What made you think I cared about what you looked like"? You asked your eyes watering again. "I'd never cared when I couldn't see you why would it matter now"?

"I'm sorry. I was scared I thought you'd hate me". He told you his eye's watering just a little.

"Raph you mean more to me than anything. I'd give up my sight forever for you". You told him standing up.

"(Y/n). I'm so sorry". He said letting tears fall hugging and kissing you. He picked you up and held you. "You are mine". He told you. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry". He choked.

Donnie- you were sitting on your fire escape reading and he jumped next to you. "Whatcha doin"? He asked.

"Reading for French class do you need something Monsieur"? You asked.

"Yeah my brothers were saying I could never get girl to like me I wanted to prove them wrong so would you go steady with me"? He asked taking your hand causing you to look up at him.

"Oui mon Cher". You told him pecking his lips. He pulled out his phone and you kissed his cheek so he could take a pic of you doing it.

"Thank you thank you thank you. I'll pick you up Saturday we can go for a walk or something". He exclaimed hugging you.

"8:00 don't be late and I may teach you some French". You told him letting go pecking his lips one last time.

"I won't"! He told you blushing.

Mikey- he came in and sat awkwardly next to you on the couch while you were reading. "Just tell her"! Raph yelled from the kitchen.

"Shush Raph give him a minute"! Donnie yelled from the lab.

"Take your time Mike". Leo yelled from the dojo.

Mikey blushed and went inside his shell falling off the couch. "Mikey"? You asked sitting his shell up and looking in.

"I wanna ask you out ok"? He told you.

"Then ask". You told him he popped his head out of his shell and smiled.

"Really? YOU WANT ME TO"?! He asked excitedly.

"Yes". You paused. "Turtle down"! You yelled pushing him on to the floor. Just his head still sticking out you kissed him and you heard his brothers going back to their regular things the rest of his appendages came out and he wrapped his arms around you.

"You don't understand how happy I am"! He told you smiling from ear to ear.

"Very"? You asked kissing him again.