Mishap

Mishap

Leo- you were in your room on your bed your pet turtle Terra in your lap and a vile of something flew through your window, startled your turtle bit your finger. "Ow"! You yelped putting your finger in your mouth. You moved her off of your lap and went to inspect what the object that flew in was. You saw whatever it was had broken and was glowing a neon green color. You reached down and just barely touched it.

"No don't"! A voiced yelled. It was too late. You began to change it was not very painful but very uncomfortable. You stood up and frowned.

"What happened"? You looked into your mirror and gasped. Your ripped pajamas hung from your frame around your upper half and barely clinging to your waist. You'd gained a turtle's shell and green tinted skin. You'd grown several inches as well, you counted all five fingers on each hand and still had a feminine shape. You suddenly heard someone gasp from beside you. You looked towards the window seeing no one there, then saw an old (favorite color) solid sweatshirt sitting beneath the sill. Shamed by your new appearance you put it on and put the hood up. You grabbed a (different color than before) towel tied it around your waist and locked your door. You grabbed your turtle and climbed into your bed hiding under the blankets praying you were dreaming.

Donnie- you were working on a project late one night at your school and heard something odd in the hall way you went barely out the door to check and something hit you in the shoulder you winced and stumbled out something else hit you in the other shoulder and you fell unconscious in pain. "Quick someone call an ambulance"! You barely heard before completely conking out.

Raph- you were helping with your friend's robotic project and she was just putting in the battery pack. "Is that right"? You asked connecting two wrong wires.

Not paying attention she answered. "Yes yes just give me a second"! She told you finally getting the battery to click in. "Hit the little switch". She told you. You hit the small switch and the battery surged. It exploded she ducked and you didn't have time to react the battery acid hit you in the eyes and you screamed. "Mom call an ambulance"! Your friend yelled. You were going to be temporarily blind.

Mikey- you were riding your bike down the street and a small lizard fell on top of your helmet, you were unaware. You kept riding and something flew off of a nearby roof. You swerved avoiding it and it hit the ground splattering some of the ooze hit you. You fell off your bike and the lizard fell onto your back climbing down your shirt. You writhed in pain for a few minute changing into your new form. You stood up shortly and stared at your now scaly hands in horror. You heard lights turning on people probably awoken by the commotion. You looked around and saw the sewer opening. You grabbed your bag hurried towards the sewer opening and climbed in.