Break up part 2/3 regaining your head

Leo- he was sitting in the dojo trying to meditate when Splinter smacked him over the head. "Ow! Sensei"! Leo exclaimed.

"You are afraid of letting people down are you not"? Splinter asked.

"What does that have to do with anything"? Leo asked.

"Without (y/n) here you are one less person to let down do you not"? Splinter asked. "One less person to worry about or so you thought".

"I can't stop thinking about her Master Splinter! I thought her being gone would make it easier, but it's only made it more stressful not having her close with all the Kraang craziness going on"! Leo confessed to Splinter.

"So go to her admit your mistakes. She can learn to fend for herself just as April did". Sensei told him.

"Yes Sensei".

Donnie- about 2 weeks after the break up you were eating ice cream in you bedroom when Mikey came in through the window. "(Y/n)! You have to go see Donnie"! He told you.

"I broke up with him Mikey ". You told him curling into a ball.

"But it was a mistake"! He exclaimed. "He's trying to go after April again! She only wanted him cause you had him"! Mikey explained. "He's a mess! He needs you"!

"Then why hasn't he said that"? You asked. "Why didn't he say 'no I love you not her' I still love him"! You told Mikey starting to cry. You sat up and he hugged you.

"I'm here for you (y/n)". He said petting your hair. "This will work out I promise".

Raph- you sat and cried telling your mom everything who Raph was and how you broke up with him to avoid telling him about Jason. "I want to fix this". You cried.

"Sweetie to fix this you have to tell him". She told you. "I know it'll be hard, but it is what you need to do". She told you. You pulled your phone out and started a text to him.

"Thank you mom". You said hugging her

Mikey- "MIKEY"! Raph yelled for his brother. "You're an idiot you know that right"? He asked catching up to him. "Dude she loves you whoever Greg is is just a friend! I have to go meet Casey to keep look out go apologize to your girlfriend now! He ordered.

"Oh dang it, (y/n)". Mikey sighed. "I'm coming baby"! He yelled running back towards the lair.

Casey- "Casey she just wanted assurance that you were safe! THERE IS SO MANY OTHER THINGS YOU COULDVE SAID"! April yelled at him. "You're so dense she's going to need you now more than ever with the Kraang invasion coming up"! She told him. "I'm meeting Irma I have to go just... please talk to her she needs you Casey". April said leaving.

Casey grabbed his phone and called Raph. "Yeah I need to make a pit stop at (y/n)'s. I made a mistake. I gotta fix it".