First Time Sharing a bed and the next morning

Leo- you'd just finished a space hero marathon at your house and he was dead asleep you on the other hand just didn't want to move, you were in your room at your apartment and he started to role over towards you. His arm draped over your waist and you were almost hanging off the bed. You wrapped your arm around him to avoid falling on your shell. You fell asleep and he woke up around 2 am to see your new position you were on top of him and under the blanket. He stroked a piece of hair out of your face and smiled he wrapped his arms around you tightly and went back to sleep. The next morning you woke up first and knew he had to leave before your parents saw he was still there. You woke him by kissing his turtle nose and he climbed out the window still feeling rather sleepy. Your mother opened the door as he was standing in front of the window facing it while you were back in bed. "Oh (y/n)! Leo is here wake up and get dressed Sweety". She said smacking your calf trying to wake you up. You got up and hurried to get dressed in your bathroom while your mother let Leo in. You put on a clean pair of white basket ball shorts and a (f/c) jersey. "Come one I've got breakfast ready"! She told you pulling you both to the dining room.

Donnie- he wouldn't go to bed while you were in his lab you tried pulling him away from the desk and everything no use and he wasn't exactly paying attention. You flopped into his bed and decided you were staying there for the night. Around 2:00 am he climbed in not realizing you were there which led to a disgraceful scream and him falling off the bed. Luckily Splinter was on a trip unlike his brothers... They all burst in no pads on or weapons you ducked down behind Donnie so he was blocking their view of you in the bed. "Sorry guys moth landed...on my...face". Donnie lied with a fake chuckle.

"Oh ok good night". Leo said leading the way back to their beds. Donnie turned to you and stifled a laugh.

"Gotta warn me hon". Donnie told you kissing your shoulder you fell asleep spooning and Mikey didn't even say anything when he saw you both walk out of the lab in the morning.

Raph- he was staying at your place a whole week while your mother was gone and it was Monday night. "Couch or bed"? You asked him.

"Why would we sleep on the couch"? He asked confused that you didn't technically plan on sharing a bed.

"I didn't know if you'd want to share"... You told him sheepishly

"Oh sorry um"... He paused for a minute. "This is awkward I just assumed when you said you wanted me to spend the week with you I thought you meant-" he cut himself off. "I got the couch". He decided laying down. You went to bed in your room and made your way out to him around midnight. You flopped down on top of him while wrapped in your blanket and he groaned lightly.

You pecked his lips and he smiled wrapping his arms around you sliding you towards the inside part of the couch. You played with the ties to his mask and he didn't let you take it off again. "Not yet soon but not yet". He told you before falling asleep you fell asleep too and he made breakfast for you the next morning.

Mikey- you were up late playing video games and he just decided to take you to bed with him after you'd fallen asleep the next morning you snuck to your room and no one ever knew.