Fixed?

(Leo and Mikey only)

Leo- you were sitting in Donnie's lab he'd made up an anti mutagen. It was to fix April's father, you and possibly even Splinter. "What if it doesn't work"? You asked fidgeting.

"It will I promise we tested it on you and Splinter's DNA completely transformed them back to what they used to be". Donnie told you. You were quiet for a while before giving a simple nod. "Leo stand back, if it hits us we'll be actual turtles". Donnie warned his brother. Your turtle was actually in the lab at the time sitting opposite of you.

Donnie sprayed you and you inhaled it felt it seeping into your skin. You took a deep breath after it cleared and noticed Leo gawking. "Can, can I"? He stuttered reaching out for you cautiously.

"Yes she's fine". Donnie said smiling. Leo picked you up, you started to lose your shorts and he grabbed them by the hem. You kissed and there was a crack followed by a splash. Your turtle knocked over a vile of mutagen! Leo shielded you with his body and so did Donnie. You all looked up as soon as possible to see a young turtle girl sitting on the counter. She was smiling and very bubbly.

"Terra"? You asked.

"That was weird"! She exclaimed.

"And now we have a new problem".

Mikey- you were sitting on the table nervous it was only you Donnie and Mikey in the room to ensure the serum reacted properly you were in nothing but a sport bra and boxer shorts. "Ready when you are". Donnie told you.

"Mikey you'll still love me the same right"? You asked.

"I will babe I promise I'll still love you more than pizza". He told you. "And Nachos and cake and comic books and ice cream kitty"! He exclaimed. You kissed him gently and he stepped back.

"I'm ready Don". You told him. He sprayed you and it almost burned as your scales melted back into your skin and your tale too. You cried and you felt your body physically resisting the cure. You fell from the table you were sitting on to the floor and felt a towel fall over you. You were writhing and crying on the floor and Mikey picked you up in the towel.

"Babe you're ok I promise". He told you.

You looked up at him and he smiled. "You're still so beautiful". He told you pressing his forehead to yours.