Meeting

Leo- your parents didn't know what to do you were already homeschooled so that wasn't a worry but you couldn't go anywhere and they cleaned up the ooze with chemical absorbent. You were looking outside your window and you noticed a figure from across the way watching you. You ducked inside and sat on your bed pulling out your phone. You decided to text your friends some, they were worried why they hadn't seen you, you'd told them you were really sick and couldn't go anywhere again. You heard a small tap on your window and cautiously approached it. You looked out and no one was there. You opened it slowly and heard heavy breathing. "Hello"? You asked. "Don't come near me I know you're there but you won't like what you see". You said quietly.

"It wouldn't be that unfamiliar". The voice said stepping into your view. You gasped when you saw him before you, a giant turtle like yourself.

"How did this happen? How long have you been like this"? You asked pulling him into your room through the window and having him sit on your bed.

"I've been "like this" my entire life I'm an actual turtle". He told you.

"Did you do this to me then? So you'd have someone like you"? You asked.

"No there are these evil robot aliens and we were fighting with them over the ooze that transformed you when we lost it, when it went into your window". He explained.

"We"? You question.

"My brothers". He told you. "My name is Leonardo". He told you out stretching a three fingered hand.

"(Y/n)". You said excepting it.

"I'm gonna try to help you". He promised.

Donnie- you were in the hospital recovering after what happen to you, you were studying the strange throwing star they pulled out of you. "Psst". You heard a voice say which was strange because your parents had left to get dinner. "I need that". It spoke kind of nasally.

"The star"? You questioned. "Come where I can see you"! You ordered.

"You won't like what you see". It answered.

"You are the cause of this"? You asked.

"Just the throwing star I'm sorry". It said. A giant turtle swung through the window and smiled at you. "Are you alright"? He asked.

"I'm alright. What about you"? You asked.

"No need to be worried". He said meekly. "I'm Donatello". He introduced.

"I'm (y/n) thank you for checking on me". You said holding up the throwing star.

"Keep it but here". He wrote something down on it and smiled. "In case you need help". He told you.

"I'll do that". You smiled.

Raph- you were using a walking stick you'd gotten used to not seeing but that didn't stop your friends from making sure you got home safely. One day one of them realized they were late for an event and had to leave half way. After assuring her you would be fine she let you go on your own. "Hey hey pretty lady"! A man cat called while you walked pass an alley way.

"Do not bother me". You told him still walking.

"That's not very nice". He said sounding much closer. "Don't you know to look a person in the eye when they are speaking to you"? He asked.

"I wouldn't know where to look". You told him stopping.

"Well I'm 18 5'8 dark hair you gonna hang with me". He said almost like a question.

"No". You told him. He grabbed your wrist and started to drag you towards the alleyway.

"Wasn't a question". He told you.

"She said no and you are much older than 18". A male's slightly accented voice said.

"Mind your own business freak". The first man said.

"Step to your left now"! The accented voice ordered. You did like he said and heard him make impact with the first man. "To the right"! He yelled again. You dodged them wrestling.

You felt the first man's rough hand on your shoulder, you whipped around and hit him in the nose with your walking stick. He yelped and you heard quick foot steps. "Forget this"!

"Thank you". You said reaching forward for your savior.

"Your welcome I'll get you home". He said tapping your shoulder so you could face him. You reached upward and he blocked your hand from touching his arm. "You don't want to touch me. I'm not like regular people". He said.

"Well at least let me take your hand". You said outstretching your right hand.

"Alright". He gently took your hand and you saw what he meant. He had two large fingers and a thumb a deformation was your guess. "You aren't thrown off"? He asked.

"I'm blind I'm not exactly one to judge". You told him.

"I guess so". He led you home quickly and you pulled out a pen and paper. "My name is Raphael". He told you.

"My name is (y/n). Let me thank you". You said writing your number carefully on the paper and giving it to him. "I'll buy you a pizza". You told him.

"I'd like that". He said. "Here's my number too". He said writing it down and pressing it into your hand immediately feeling embarrassed remembering you wouldn't be able to read it.

"I'll have my mom read it to me". You told him reassuringly. You hurried up to your apartment and sighed with relief. You explained what happened to your mom and she told you she was very thankful to this savior.

Mikey- you were curled up in a ball and wrapped in a blanket. You heard foot steps and suspected them to belong to sewer work men. You scrambled to collect what you had and hurry away but a voice stopped you. "Whose there"? A younger sounding voice asked.

"Don't come over here"! You told it. "I'm a monster". You told it.

"No you aren't". It said a green foot becoming visible.

"You're a freak too"? You asked.

It stepped out and appeared to be a giant turtle man. "I wouldn't call myself that but yeah I guess". It told you. "What's wrong with you? Freaky extra toe? Missing hand"? He asked.

"No I'm like this". You said standing up and pulled down the blanket to expose your head.

"That's alright really". He said. "What's your name"? He asked.

"(Y/n)". You told him.

"Well I'm Mikey and you look cold come on". He said opening up his arms. "You can come with me". He smiled at you. You approached him and excepted his warm embrace. "You'll be alright". He said walking you in a certain direction.