Farm House mini series Invasion (also Break Up 3/3 resolution)

A/N- I have no clue how long this will be they all had their own little trials while at the farm house so it may be broken up between those over a few chapters but the invasion and part three of "break up" I intend to fit into one chapter wish me luck!
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
************************************************

Leo- the day of the invasion he had gone to your house to talk to you. The window was locked and you didn't want to open it, but he never stopped knocking! "What do you want jerk"? You asked letting him in. He fell on his knees and bowed his head.

"I was scared. I thought it'd be easier having one less thing to worry about"! He told you taking your hand. "But you're all I can think about". He told you.

"Leo my parents want to kill you"! You told him. You grabbed him by the shell making him stand so you could hug him. "But I love you. Let's get out of here". You told him turning to pack a bag.

"(Y/n) wait". He said taking your hand.

"I'll leave a note I just want to make up for lost time at the lair with you and the guys"! You told him.

"But they should know straight from your mouth". He told you.

"Leo they don't support our relationship". You told him flat out. "They hardly supported it when I was mutated. I want to be with you right now". You told him wrapping your arms around his torso.

"Ok what do you want me to grab for you? Shampoo conditioner"? He asked. "I can sneak down the hall". He said peaking out the door.

"Yeah just grab some of the travel stuff I keep under the sink". You said putting a pair of shorts and a shirt in your bag. He keeps out the door quietly and you took the opportunity to pack some underwear, an extra sport bra and normal bra. You put your sweat shirt on and threw a hair brush in your bag. You packed all that you thought you would need and started writing the note when Leo came back in he was holding your bottles and a container of feminine product. "I won't be needing those and I can buy those later if I do"! You exclaimed throwing them under your bed making him laugh. You folded the note and left it on your pillow Leo took your bag from you and you headed out the window. You got to the lair and hurried to hug Mikey who picked you up off the ground. Splinter came out of his room to say hello to you.

"(Y/n) it is good to see you". He said opening his arms wanting to hug you. You accepted and looked around for Donnie and Raph. "Raphael is on patrol with Casey, Donatello and Terra are in the lab".

"Hey is someone here? (Y/n)"! Donnie exclaimed running to greet you with Terra. She jumped into your arms and you held her close.

"Guys"! You heard April yell. She ran into the lair with her friend Irma following. "I think the invasion is starting"! She told them. "Sorry it was kinda an emergency this is Irma. Irma, Leo, Donnie, Mikey and (y/n)! You're here"! She happily exclaimed while you were still holding Terra.

"Mutants known as turtles have been located". Irma said in a Kraang like voice. "I can't believe you bought that for so long"! The Kraang expanded its body and you grabbed your bag back up not putting Terra down.

"Run"! Splinter ordered grabbing his sword out from his cane. You booked it from the lair grabbing April's hand. You ran as fast as possible and Leo smelled where to go next. Suddenly a portal opened and you were separated from Leo. Donnie was injured and you rushed him to April's apartment. You started bandaging Donnie's wound. There you waited for what felt like hours. At one point you called your parents to see if they'd even answer, but you had no luck.

"(Y/n) are we going to be ok"? Terra asked.

"Of course! I'm glad to be back with you sweetie". You said hugging her again.