Naked in the farmhouse

(A/n-Basically the first time he sees you naked but it takes place in the farmhouse cause I've got a thing going)
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Leo- you had gotten out of the shower and were back in your room you were technically sharing with April. You dropped your towel and just grabbed a pair of underwear when you stepped on a splinter. You yelled and hopped around on your good foot. "My gosh"!

Hearing you yell Leo opened the door wide to see you leaning with your back to the wall and your one leg raised. He stepped in and shut the door behind him. While you tried to cover yourself he grabbed your towel and handed it to you while closing his eyes. "Sweetie what happen"? He asked helping you sit on the bed.

"I stepped on a splinter". You chuckled. "Well and then you saw me naked"! You groaned covering your face with your hands.

"(Y/n). You are the most absolutely beautiful girl I have ever seen". He told you taking your your foot in his hand to remove the splinter. "I love you and quite honestly need a cold shower now". He chuckled kissing your hand. You kissed his cheek and stood up.

"Thank you Leo". You kissed him and he went to put and hand on your currently bare leg. Which you slapped away. 'Well no point in him leaving then I guess!' You thought to yourself starting to change in front of him. You got dressed closed Leo's mouth and left the room.

Raph- you were in the shower and he didn't see a problem with him going in to brush his teeth. You turned the water off and stepped out seeing a smirking Raph. You jumped pulling the shower curtain over yourself and blushed you went back into the shower and curled into a ball hoping he'd leave. Tears brimmed in your eyes. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere. I was not trying to see you naked I promise. You're beautiful, you shouldn't be embarrassed". He said sounding much closer to the shower. You stood up moved the curtain and he kept eye contact with you. He smiled and wrapped the towel around you. You hugged him and kissed his jaw.

"I love you". You smiled. "Now get out so
I can change".

Donnie- you gotten gross working in the hen house and decided to take a bath. "April if anyone is looking for me, I'm in the bath and not to be disturbed". You sighed with exhaustion she saw the look to your face and nodded. You soaked for a while and Donnie came in from the barn deciding to do the same. He missed April going up the stairs and opened the door to the seemingly quiet bathroom. He moved the curtain and you yelped. He moved the curtain back and went into his shell. You hurriedly got dressed and he blushed a thousand times apologizing. You laughed and kissed him. "(Y/n) I am so sorry"! He exclaimed covering his blushing face.

"Donnie I know you've seen my breasts at least once and we have been dating for a very long time. It is honestly fine". You promised him kissing his face. "You wanna take a bath together"? You asked walking your fingers up his chest. He nodded and started to rerun the bath.

Mikey- you were dancing with yourself in your room after getting out of the shower and he came in to join you only to see when you turned around that your robe wasn't closed in the front he jumped and you gasped closing your robe then reverting to feeble position. "I'm so sorry cupcake! I'm so used to it not mattering cause lizard~" he trailed off causing you to move to sit next to him. "Man next mating season is going to be rough". He sighed and you kissed him on the cheek. "You know... you are very beautiful". He told you with a smile.

"Awe mike". You sighed kissing him on the lips and he left so you could get changed.

Casey- for some reason you still don't know why he was sitting in the tub in the bathroom just sitting there fully clothed no water running and the curtain pulled. You got undressed to take a shower and pulled the curtain back. "Hey Snowflake". Casey said casually. You yelled and grabbed your towel.

"Get out"! You yelled grabbing Mikey's robe off of the door. Leo kicked the door in and you were very glad you had the robe.

"What happen"? Leo asked and you crouched behind the door.

"My pride is dying". You groaned. Leo went to grab Casey, but you stopped him. "No I'll handle him". You sighed. Leo raised his hands in defeat and left shutting the door. "Are you serious? Have you lost all respect for me"? You asked in a very frustrated matter.

"No! You know I have the most respect for you babe". He said sitting on the floor next to you. "It was supposed to be a joke on Raph and then I saw you and rolled with it". Casey sighed. "I gotta say though you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen". He chuckled.

"I'm still mad at you". You told him shoving his arm.

"You can see me naked". He shrugged.

"And that should make it all better". You joked.

"I will run you a bath and make your favorite dessert". He offered wrapping an arm around you.

"That's a start". You said kissing his cheek.

"I am on it"!