Chapter Seven

Cleo

I watch the expressions of the three men in the room when I reveal myself.

Aiden looks angry, the stranger looks stunned, and Landon looks both upset and relieved.

Landon's the first to speak up. "Your supposed to be sleeping." He stands up, rounding his desk to get to me.

"Your having an important discussion about my safety I won't be left out." I glare up at him as he stands in front of me.

He runs a hand through his hair before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Fine." He grabs my arm and pulls me back to his chair with him.

I let out a little squeak when he pulls me down onto his lap and out of the corner of my eye I catch a smirk playing at his lips.

"Johnny I would like to introduce you too Autumn, my mate, your new Luna. Autumn this is my beta Johnny." Landon gestures at the strange man sitting beside Caleb.

"Nice to meet you Luna." I give a gracious smile to him. Johnny gives me a bright smiles and bows his head to me.

"It's so nice to finally have a Luna, our Alpha and our pack will only grow stronger with you in it." I can't stop the smile that flits across my lips for the betas words.

"Thank you." I look at my brother before steering the men back on point. "I'll meet your uncle."

"No!!!"
"No!!!"

Both Caleb and Landon shout at the same time.

"Aiden's right! Your uncle is going to know if you use a fake. It has to be me, I'm the only one of us that can shift, I'm the only one whose fox scent can be noticed." I lift my chin up, trying to show them I'm not scared.

Even though I'm terrified inside.

"I won't allow it." Landon says softly, leaning over to nuzzle my neck. Reminding me the mate bond tells him every emotions swirling through me.

"I'm not giving you a choice, you want me to be your Luna, you better respect me. My brother has trained me, while I might not have much training in my fox form, I'm very skilled in human form."

My words come out growled, River's angry this male isn't taking us seriously.

"But you could get hurt." Caleb speaks up this time.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, you'll be there and so will Landon. I'm positive Landon had tons of warriors as back up too." I was sure in my decision.

"Fine." Landon growls out from behind me.

Caleb just shakes his head.

"Wait... sibling foxes." I turn my head to look at Johnny who seems lost in his thoughts.

"What?" I ask him.

Johnny turns to look at me than looks at my brother. When he turns to face me again his eyes have widened in surprise.

"Your the Fern kids that got away, Caleb and Cleo!" Johnny exclaims.