Chapter Twelve

Landon

I look down at my female under me. The second she'd touched me I'd known.

Solis pushes at the back of my mind, an overwhelming need to fill our mate. Her body burned for me.

I bury myself up to the hilt in her sweet wetness, her walls clamping down around me as her hips lift up to meet mine.

Her shocking blue eyes fade into the forest green of River's. Wolf and fox stare at each other as I slowly start to pull out.

Cleo lets out a whimper, grabbing for me. I pull almost all the way out before thrusting deep inside my mate.

Her whimper turns into a moan as I claim her lips against mine, slipping a tongue through her parted lips as I pick up my pace.

My hands trail down her body, stopping to grab her tits as she arches her back, pressing her body against mine.

I can feel her need through the mate bond, it increased the need I felt for her. I pound against her entrance, pushing her over the edge as she unravels in my arms.

I don't stop, continuing my onslaught to her body. I trail one hand even lower as I play with her clit, milking her orgasm.

My other hand lifts her hips higher as I throw her legs over my shoulders.

Solis whines in my mind, the thought of our mates
belly round with our pup spurs me on.

Cleo lets out a scream as she tightens around my cock, her juices squirting all over my hard cock as I bury myself deep, releasing my seed into her womb.

I pull out slowly before grabbing my females legs as I flip her over onto her stomach. "Ass in the air." I order her.

Cleos more than willing to comply. I grip her hips, pushing back inside her.

Enjoying how her body stretches to make room for me in this new position.

Grabbing a fist full of hair I pull her head up, leaning over to whisper in her ear. I let Solis control my voice, he and I have the same thought.

"Before the night is done your heat will be over as my seed places my child in your womb."

✨✨✨

I wake up feeling extremely satisfied. I'd held true to my words. Continuing even after her heat ended.

I didn't stop until her body collapsed from exhaustion.

I look down at Cleo's sleeping face, her head lay on my chest. She looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her.

I slip out from under her, moving slow so that she doesn't wake.

Sneaking into the walk in closet, I slip a pair of shorts on. Than head downstairs to make food for my female.

Caleb's sitting at the table, munching on some of the muffins his sister had baked last night.

"Good morning." I say as I walk past him, heading into the kitchen.

"Ya morning." Caleb grumpily replies.