11🎭

𝕄𝕆ℕℝ𝕆𝔼 ( 𝕄𝕆 𝕄𝕆 ) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

Kao hasn't come back in at least a month  and to be honest i'm sad but at the same time he should have never been out getting drunk anyways , then storming in like there's nothing wrong , also i realized that the babies are coming late cause they ...

Kao hasn't come back in at least a month and to be honest i'm sad but at the same time he should have never been out getting drunk anyways , then storming in like there's nothing wrong , also i realized that the babies are coming late cause they should have been here a week ago , but my doctor said that i'm still good , but they should come any day now ,but anyways right now i just got finished getting my nails done , and they surprisingly look  good.

Kao hasn't come back in at least a month  and to be honest i'm sad but at the same time he should have never been out getting drunk anyways , then storming in like there's nothing wrong , also i realized that the babies are coming late cause they ...

Im now leaving the shop, and heading to McDonald's for some reason i have been craving it all through-out my pregnancy, but i order my food which was just a M&M McFlurry and some fries, I pay them i head to Kroger and get me some Carmel cake. When i get home i go to the living room , and turn on Black-ish and start eating my food , Which is bomb asf by the way 🌚 I'm cleaning my stuff up , and washing the dishes when i hear the door open , i'm weirded out cause ik i locked it so i go to check it out and Kao's standing right there with a bunch of bags in his hand , i roll my eyes , and go back into the kitchen.
"Can you just hear me out" Kao said.
"No , Now can you leave please"
"This is MY house to , what you mean leave"
"I meant what i said , LEAVE" I said continuing to wash dishes.
"Bruh Mo, Please just listen to me, i really need to tell you something"
"Like how you literally been gone for 2 months ain't give me no call or nothing i'm almost do, Ya you ain't have shit to say to me then , let's keep it that way Now LEAVE"
"Can i atleast stay here , i have no where to go right now"He said.
"Fine, You can sleep on the couch, have money to buy these gifts and shit but don't got no money to buy a place" I said rinsing off my hands and drying them.
"The babies are due any day now , that's the only reason i'm letting you stay"
"Okay okay , umm...Here these are for you"He said, handing me the gifts
"Thanks i guess" I said heading up stairs and putting them in the corner , i'll just open them later , when i turn around kao is right their at the door.
"I need a blanket and pillow"
"Here" I said going into the closet and giving him a blanket and two pillows.
"Thanks, Umm...Also can i use the shower"
"Sure" Use the one down the hall though"
"Alr thanks" He said before walking away.
"Welp This going to be a rough couple of days babies" i said rubbing my stomach.
___________________________
-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 , 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 😀
-𝕊𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖....𝔹𝕪𝕖𝕖𝕖 👩🏽‍🦯