14🎭

𝕂ℍ𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕃 (𝕂𝔸𝕆, 𝕂𝟚) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

I don't know what's wrong with Monroe , i've been asking the doctors and nurses if they can tell me anything , but they just keep saying that i have to be patient, it's been at least 12 hours since they made me leave the room, and i haven't gotten...

I don't know what's wrong with Monroe , i've been asking the doctors and nurses if they can tell me anything , but they just keep saying that i have to be patient, it's been at least 12 hours since they made me leave the room, and i haven't gotten a update yet , Melody,Promise and Unique were here but iris eventually took them home since they were getting sleepy and it was getting late,everybody else went to go shower , or get some food , but i refused to leave i didn't want to be gone if they ended up having new information so i just decided to stay here.
"Are you okay" I hear somebody say.
I look up and there's Bree standing i front of me i haven't talked to her since that night 2 months ago and i have no intention of talking to her, I looked up at her then put my head back down ignoring her.
"So what, your just going to ignore me"she said crossing her arms
"Look Bree i'm really not in the mood for any games right now , so please leave"I said in the calmest way possible.
"Well i just came here to tell you i'm pregnant , and it's yours"
I just sat there not saying anything, at this point i don't even care, i just want Monroe to be okay , that's all i care about.
"You came to the hospital where my girl is giving birth and could possibly Die to tell me that shit , you couldn't text me or call me , Man get the fuck outta my face with that shit Bruh, You messy asf fr dude"
"Well i wanted to tell you in person"
"Alr thanks, Bye"I said rubbing my temples.
"Fine don't nobody need to dead beat ass anyway" She said finna cry
"Aye , ain't nobody said i wasn't going to be there for my baby , If it Even is MY baby, I just said i don't wanna see your annoying ass"
"Whatever" She said walking out the hospital.
"Thank you" I Mumbled, leaning back.
"Sir , Are you the family of Monroe Marie" This nurse said.
"YES, Is she okay , Can i see her" I Asked.
"Yes sir, She's awake, you can see her now" She said smiling
"Thank you"
"No problem , She's in room 314" She said then walked away.
I walked towards her room , then took a deep breath before opening the door. When she saw me she smiled , which immediately made me smile.
"Hey Baby" She said smiling softly
"Hey , Are you okay , You scared me so much" I said hugging her her, And kissing her.
"I'm fine ,we'll not really,it feels like everything hurts"She said slightly laughing.
"Well you did an amazing job , and your so strong" I said kissing her lips.
"Thank you baby , in honestly just ready to see them" She said smiling widely.
"Okay i'll ask the nurse if you can"
I asked the nurse if it was possible for her to see the babies , and she said yes, they came in with them and i took turns , giving them to Monroe so she can see all of them. She eventually needed to breast feed them , since they haven't eaten yet.
"It actually doesn't hurt that bad i thought it would be worse" Monroe said burping our son , then lifting back up her shirt.
"Does your nipples hurt" I asked curious
"Yes , not that bad though , just sore"
"Okay so we need names for all of your little babies" The doctor said coming in smiling.
We signed the birth certificate and their names are-
"Kailani Rose Scott , Yara Grace Scott, And Ezra Griffin Scott"Monroe said proudly smiling.
(𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 , 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘...😆)
"Congrats again , You guys" The doctor said smiling , and walking away.
"I can't believe you did it" I said smiling , and looking down at our sleeping babies.
"Me neither , i can't wait to start this journey together with you" She said crying.
"I love you so much"I said smiling.
"I love you more then you can ever imagine"She said leaning to kiss me.
___________________________
-𝔻𝕆ℙ 𝔻𝕆ℙ 𝔻𝕆𝕋 𝔻𝕆𝕋 𝔻𝕆ℙ𝔸𝕋𝕐 𝔻𝕆𝕆
-𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕚𝕚
-𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥 , 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥...𝕙𝕞𝕞𝕞𝕞𝕞...👀👂🏾