17🎭

𝕄𝕆ℕℝ𝕆𝔼 ( 𝕄𝕆 𝕄𝕆) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

Ive been in the waiting room for a while now the others left a while ago , to shower or go get some sleep, we went and saw Luca since he was just grazed and didn't suffer any real damage, but Venice and Kao have both been in surgery for a while now

(Ion know nun about doctors so...ya..)
"Family of Khalil And Venice" The doctor asked.
"Yes, That's us , are they okay" i spoke while everybody got up.
"No, im sorry , but they didn't make it" she said sadly.
"Nooooo" I dropping to the floor crying.
i didn't know how to feel , the only person i've ever seen a future with, the father of my kids , the love of my life...was gone forever. all i could do was cry , i didn't know why all this happened to me,A person i saw as a brother was gone , the person who helped me out when i was down or the person who made me laugh when i was sad..was gone forever. and none of them where coming back.

𝗦𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘 😎 𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗨𝗛? 😏

"How are they , are they okay" i asked.
"Well they both lost a lot of blood , but they are okay, There out right now but they should wake up in a day or less, you can come see them tomorrow"She said.
"Wait, i've been sitting here for hours and now your telling me that i have to wait a whole day to see them, what kind of bullshit is that" I Yelled Angry.
"I'm sorry ma'am there's nothing else i can do" she said then walked away.
"Ughhh" i said grabbing my purse and heading to my car, getting in.
"AHHH" I screamed hitting the steering wheel and crying.
I tried taking deep breaths and getting myself together, before i start up my car and make my way home, i open the door and see Iris watching Tv on the couch.
"Thank you so much for watching them" I said getting out 200 dollars from my purse.
"No No, keep it , and no problem" she said smiling , picking up her purse and phone.
"Are you sure"I asked.
"Yes, Now all three of them are sleeping in their cribs , i'll see you later" she said giving me a hug and walking out the door.
"What am i doing"I said sighing, going to sit on the couch.
I walk upstairs and turn on the shower , i find me some clothes then get in, i wash my body , then get out and dry off, i put on lotion and Deodorant, and change into my night clothes.