26🎭

Monroe (Mo Mo) POV:

For what felt like forever i was going in and out of consciousness, i woke up to yelling, slowly opening my eyes, seeing Venice, Luca and Janae playing a game up uno

"You cheating, ain playing no more" Janae said to Luca.

"No i ain't, you just mad cause you losing" Luca said.

"At the end of the day it don't matter cause i'm finna win anyway" Venice said, smiling.

I slightly laughed causing them all to turn their heads, staring at me.

"Yes i'm awake, y'all can stop staring now"I said starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Janae call the doctor" Venice said, as Janae pressed the button, then walked over and gave me a tight hug.

"Na Na, I can't breathe" I said, trying to get her off.

"You haven't called me that i'm forever" she laughed.

"Wassup lil girl" Luca said, giving me a hug.

" i got 3 kids, i'm a grown woman" I said.

"Who got the height of an 9th grader" Venice said, hugging me.

"Fuck y'all, where my flowers and balloons at" I said, looking around the room.

"Them shits dead and popped" luca said, as we all laughed.

Then it got quiet like real quiet, i guess they knew the question i was gonna ask next.

"did my ba-" I started to say, getting cut off by the doctor coming in.

"Hello Ms.Pierce, how are you feeling" The doctor said walking in.

"umm..okay i guess, my stomach hurts"I said.

"Yes, that where we cut you" She said.

"Cut me" I said.

"Yes, to get the baby out" She said.

"So He survived" I smiled.

"Mhm, and he's doing really good, he can even leave with you after we check you" She said, as i smiled.

"So first then is that when it happened you were very stressed your blood pressure was very high, and it was hurting the baby and you, i know you've been pregnant before so you know how damaging it can be if you don't remain calm, so that's what caused you so pass out, and slip in a short coma" She said, as i nodded.

She checked everything else, she gave me some pain pills, and vitamins, and other things, before she said i was allowed to check out.

Janae brought me some clothes, i took a shower and changed into those, as i walked to the nursery side.