27🎭

Monroe (Mo Mo) POV:

" Kailani and Yara leave each other alone" I said, trying to fix omari's bottle

They continued fighting and fussing, i tried to put Omari down but every time i did he started crying.

"go to your rooms" i said, and they continued to ignore me.

"Stop it" Ezra yelled, they both stopped fighting.

Kailani started crying, and Ezra went over to comfort her, and yara joined in.

I tied Omari to me with my wrap and fed him that way.

"Thank u Ezra, your a good brother" i said, he hugged my legs.

Ezra may be the youngest out of the three but he's the most mature, he's always quick to make sure me and his siblings are okay.

"MONROE WHAT I TELL U ABOUT DIS DOOR" Kao yelled, walking in my house.

"Nigga it's my house, i do what i want" I said.

"Now when somebody break in, that somebody being me don't say shi" He said, i rolled my eyes .

"Why y'all look mad" Kao laughed, looking down at kailani and yara.

"Cause they bad selves just got done fighting, and finna get a whooping" I said.

"You ain't finna whoop my children" Kao said, picking them up.

"Daddy looky, Yara pulled my hair" Kailani said, showing Kao her hair.

"Yara" Kao said, looking at her.

"We'll she scratch me, look" Yara said, showing the scratch on her arm.

"Y'all both need to stop fighting each other, y'all sisters y'all supposed to fight for each other" Kao said.

"Ezra you wanna come with me to walmart" I said.

"Mhm" He nodded his head, turning of his tablet and putting it on the living room table.

"You can stay here" I asked Kao.

"Yep, give me my son" He said, i laughed taking of my wrap carefully and giving him omari, i folded the wrap and placed it on the couch.

I put on my shoes and went over to help Ezra.

"No, i got it mommy" he said, stopping me.

"oh okay, sorry" i said, it took him a while to tie his shoes but he did it.

"Ready" he said, standing up.