15🎭

𝕄𝕆ℕℝ𝕆𝔼 ( 𝕄𝕆 𝕄𝕆) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

𝟾 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-"GET THE FUCK OUT , YOUR SUCH A MAN WHORE I SWEAR" i said crying

𝟾 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-
"GET THE FUCK OUT , YOUR SUCH A MAN WHORE I SWEAR" i said crying.
"Monroe calm down, your going to wake up the babies"Kao said grabbing me
"GET OFF OF ME, Go see Bree with your TRIFLING ASS"I said snatching my hand.
"Bruh i can't do nothing man, you saw the DNA test the baby is mine"
"Then go be with it then , go be with HER then" I said walking away.
"Look i told you about that night Mo , It wasn't my fault" He said annoyed.
"No Stop, You shouldn't have went out anyway, if you knew you were gonna smoke and shit, This is on you , NOBODY else" I said wiping my eyes.
"Mo i know it's not the best situation-"
"The best situation" I said laughing
"NO, ITS NOT DUMBASS , what good would come out of you telling your girlfriend and the mother of your 3 CHILDREN that you got another bitch pregnant" I said waiting for an answer.
"I swear to good your sick , sick as hell" I said walking into the nursery hearing one of the babies crying.
I picked up Yara , and started rocking her hoping she would go back to sleep before one of her sibling started- I hear another cry and sigh.
"Can you please pick up Ezra, he's crying" I said still rocking Yara.
Kao picked Ezra up and started rocking him to sleep while still trying to convince me that he's trustworthy or whatever.
"Please Monroe , Believe me , i PROMISE you i would never do something like that to you on purpose..i....i love you"He said sounding like he's about to cry.
I took a deep breath hoping that i won't regret this sentence i'm about to say-
"I forgive you Kao, I...I know you wouldn't do this on purpose" I said slightly smiling, While putting Yara back in her crib.
"Thank you so much baby" He said smiling wide, while putting Ezra back in his crib then coming over to me and kissing me on the lips.
"And this doesn't change anything imma still be here for you guys, but i will be going to her doctors appointments"
I took a deep breath closing my eyes-
"I Understand" I said faking a smile.

𝟷 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜-

ᴋᴀɪʟᴀɴɪ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ʏᴀʀᴀ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ᴇᴢʀᴀ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ᴇᴢʀᴀ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ

I know y'all maybe like , 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 , Well first it's because Kao had all these extra rooms, and second because we didn't want them to be crowded , and third beca...

I know y'all maybe like , 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 , Well first it's because Kao had all these extra rooms, and second because we didn't want them to be crowded , and third because we wanna spoil are kids 🌚.
I take each of them out their cribs one by one and let them play in the play room.

"Say mama" I say talking to ezra in my regular voice , since i heard it helps them learn more

"Jshshshjs"He said smiling
"Say Mama Baby"I said trying again
"Hsjdhjdjd" He said spitting a little bit
"Say Mama"I say trying for the last time.
"Dada" He said smiling
"It should have been F them kids" I say shaking my head, Laughing.
I hear the door bell ring and i turn on my phone camera so i can see inside the playroom while i'm away, i answer the door and Brees standing there , very much pregnant.
"Hey" She said slightly smiling
"HEY" I said forcing a smile
"Umm....Can i come in please" She said.
"Umm...ya..ya...sure...ofc" Is said opening the door wider letting her in.
She sits on the couch breathing a little hard, she looked up at me smiling. I smile slightly back ,then went to sit on the other couch facing her.
"I just wanted start by saying i'm sorry , for everything that i did , Truth be told i was jealous of you...for like a really long time...and i always liked Kao and when i saw that he liked you...it felt like you won...agian...and i was just so angry that i took it out on you and him.. and i put you guys in horrible situations..but me and Kao have been talking..as friends and we've been really good..and i also have a boyfriend now...he's amazing and made me realize that i was being bitter...but now i'm going to have a son..so i was hoping that it would be able to know it's siblings...i know what i did was wrong and i'm very sorry i just don't want my son to be punished by my actions" She said all in one breathe while rubbing her Stomach.
"Yes" I say simply
"R-Really" She asked surprised
"Yes, your right the baby did nothing wrong and i would love for my babies to know their sibling, and i know that your trying to be better , and that you are better , and it takes a lot to own up to your mistakes , so i forgive you and Yes".
"Thank you so much" She says about to cry.
"No don't cry" I said getting up to hug her.
"I'm just really sorry" she says still crying
"I forgive you, how about this , i'm not ready right now but in about 2 months how about you come meet the kids , we could all go out for lunch, me, you, the kids , And Kao." I say slightly smiling.
"That would be amazing, Thanks" She said wiping her eyes.
"No problem" I say smiling
Me and Bree talked for a while , we made it quick since i needed to check on the triplets, but eventually she left and i made dinner , after that i fead the triplets , then laid them down in their cribs to sleep. after that i ate and showed , then went to my room to sleep, Kao texted me goodnight and a paragraph so i wrote something back and said goodnight. I really miss him even though he's only like 4 hours away at his family's house. but he'll be back tomorrow so for tonight imma just have to thug it out by myself.
__________________________
-𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 , 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝
-𝕀𝕜 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤..
-𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕤