18🎭

𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-
𝕄𝕆ℕℝ𝕆𝔼 (𝕄𝕆 𝕄𝕆) ℙ𝕆𝕍-

It's been one year and everything is going great , The Triplets are already 1 and will be 2 and 2 months, Bree had her baby and i can't lie it's so cute, She got married to her boyfriend also , Me and Kao are engaged and we decided to get married ...

It's been one year and everything is going great , The Triplets are already 1 and will be 2 and 2 months, Bree had her baby and i can't lie it's so cute, She got married to her boyfriend also , Me and Kao are engaged and we decided to get married when the Babies turn 2, And everything's been good, My sisters went to live with our Grandma since i'm busy with the kids and work but they come visit me literally 2 times a month if not more , Akani and Iris have moved in together and their expecting, Janae and Venice have moved in together as-well and living their best lives they also have a daughter she's 1 month ,Turns out Luca had a girlfriend for a while and they've been going strong they also have a 4 month daughter Avani , And Rome well let's just say he's not our problem and won't be ever again.

"Yara stop it" I said trying to put her in her shoes so we can leave.
"No" She screamed , hitting me.
"That is it" I said throwing her shoes , and leaving the room crying.
Okay maybe everything isn't great,Kao's Rapping career sky rocketed, and he's been on tour for 2 months, I don't know how much longer i can do this for ,everybody keeps asking me if i need help , and i do, but i just don't want to be a burden on any of them, But it's getting so hard to keep it together and be okay.
"It's okay Momma" Ezra said coming up to me hugging my leg.
"Ik baby ,Mommy's just really tired" i said giving him a fake smile , kissing his cheek.
"Now, Go play with your sisters i'll be out in a minute" I said smiling , watching him run off.
I sigh , Wiping my eyes , Breathing a little to get my self together , i walk downstairs and see the kids sitting on the couch watching Dora , I sit next to them smiling.
"I sorry mommy" Yara said crying.
"Oh no baby, it's okay" I say picking her up.
"Me Bad" She said crying.
"No your not bad , Look at mommy , i'm okay i'm fine" I say smiling, Kissing her forehead.
"How about we make cookies for daddy , he's coming back today" I say smiling.
"Yay"Kailani said smiling.
"Cookie" Ezra said jumping up.
"Let's go babies" I said smiling.
We started making the cookies and eventually we were done and they didn't look half bad, There we're some complications but they are 1 so that's understandable.

(The cookies we baked together^) "Ahhh" I heard before i heard a loud bang

"Ahhh" I heard before i heard a loud bang.
I turned around and saw all the cookies and ingredients on the floor.
"Ezra what did you do"I said putting the dish that i was washing down.
"I want cookie" He said looking sad.
"Why didn't you just ask me" I said trying to pick up everything.
"What's that smell" I said turning around before i saw the other batch of cookies we made , burning in the oven.
"ahhh" I said turning of the oven , hearing the alarm go off.
"Mommy water" I saw yara pointing to the sink seeing i left the water on and it's overflowing.
"OMG" i said before walking over there turning off the water.
I look around the kitchen seeing that it's a complete mess, I start crying out of no where , I sit by the wall just crying.
"Mommy Mad"Kailani said.
"OF COURSE IM MAD" I yelled at her out of anger, And she immediately started crying.
"Omg, I'm so sorry baby" i said getting up to hug her , seeing her back away.
"NO" I hear yara yell.
"YES" I hear Ezra yell , before i hear somebody crying.
I walk in the living room, and see Yara crying, i immediately go pick her up.
"What happened" I asked
"Hit me" She said crying , pointing to Ezra.
"Ezra Why would you do something like that" I yelled at him , And he started crying to.
"No no no" I said starting to cry myself.
"I'm Bac-" Kao started to say before he looked around the house.
"What the fuck is going on" He asked , going to pick up Kailani who was still crying.
"I-I" i said before i started crying , putting Yara down and going upstairs.
I laid on the bed and just Cried , I thought i could handle it all , but i was just kidding myself,From the cooking,The crying , The changing, The baths, The yelling, The tantrums, The cleaning , it was all TO MUCH, I wanted to be able to handle it so bad , but i just ended up stressing myself and making myself miserable.
"Baby it's okay , i called the guys over , they helped me clean up , and put the kids to bed ,Please come out and talk to me" He said sounding hurt.
I got up and unlocked the door before going back and sitting on the bed.
"Why didn't you just ask for help baby" He asked confused.
"I didn't wanna be a burden , and i thought- I thought i could handle it"I said.
"But looked how that turned out" i laughed a little bit , wiping my eyes.
"Don't do that , you did an amazing job, and everybody needs help every once in a while, Come here" He said opening his arms.
"I'm sorry for ruining the kitchen" i said sobbing on his shoulder.
"It's okay , plus you just ruined the stove nothing else"He said smiling.
"That makes me feel so much better" I laughed, wiping my eyes.
"I love you so much baby" He said looking into my eyes , staring at me with so much love.
"I love you to" I said smiling, Leaning in to kiss him.
_______________________
-𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟, 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 💕
-𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨. 💬
-𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣,𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥.