29🎭

Monroe (Mo Mo) POV:

*Yall needa stop ghost reading!!!!! 20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter*

"I'm confused why we're here" I told the principle, looking at Kao.

"So Ezra got into a little altercation today at lunch with another student and he ended up punching the student" The principle said, and i looked over at Ezra.

He hasn't said anything nor is he looking at us, he's just sitting there silently with his head down.

"was there a reason" Kao asked, and i nodded.

"Some students say the other student made a hurtful remark others say they didn't hear him say anything" She said.

"Well he obviously said something, Ezra wouldn't just hit somebody for no reason" I said, getting aggravated.

"I understand but the school has a no violence policy and we hold our students to the highest anti-Violence standards" She said.

"Well is he being suspended what's going to happen" I said, rubbing Ezra's back.

"Ezra will be suspended for a three day period" She said.

"Three days! and what's happening to the other boy, the one that teased him" I asked.

"With all due respect i don't think that's any of your business but he will be punished as well" She said, and i sighed.

"Come on Ezra let's go" I said, as we got up.

"Umm..bye have a nice day" Kao said, and i rolled my eyes.

We walked back to the car getting in, sitting in a silence on our way back home.

"Am i in trouble" I heard Ezra ask.

"Your not in trouble baby" I shook my head.

"Are you guys mad at me" He asked.

"Of course not" I said.

"You stood up for yourself that's what you supposed to do, anytime anybody else tease you or belittles you and try to play you like a bitch you do them just like you did that boy" Kao said.

"Don't do that baby" I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Nah do it, let 'em know you ain't no bitch ight" Kao said, i shook my head.

__________

"Mommy" Yara ran to hug me.