28🎭

Khalil (Kao, K2) POV:

*1 year later*

I woke up, looking at a half naked Monroe right beside me.

I sighed, getting out the bed. i put on a shirt and some shorts and went into the bathroom.

I did my business, washing my hands , then started brushing my teeth, i felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Goodmorning" Monroe said smiling.

i continued brushing my teeth.

"Damn i can't get a good morning, cool" She pushed me a lil, then went to use the bathroom.

"Ian havin a good mornin" i said, she was still on the toilet.

"why, u woke up next to me, you should be having a great morning" She said, pushing me a lil so she can wash her hands.

"I been thinkin" i said, putting my toothbrush back.

"Here you go" She rolled her eyes, i ignored her.

"We divorced, but you still want me to come over for quickies, and when i ask about us being back together you avoid it" i said.

"Cause we not ready" She said.

"you been saying that for a year Mo" I said.

"Cause we're not" she said, walking out the bathroom and i followed her out.

"That's not fair for only you to decide"  i said.

"We both decided" she said, opening the fridge pulling out eggs, bacon and sausage.

"Yeen makin grits" i mugged.

"oh" she said, going to the cabinet and pulling out a box of grits.

"back to what i was saying, If youn wanna be with me jus say that" I said.

"No, cus that's not true" she said, still focusing on cooking.

"It is, and you won't admit it, i love you Mo and you always gonna be my first love, but i can't keep doin dis" I said.

"Why are you making such a big deal" She said, still cooking.

"Because this messed up, i feel like a hoe, and since you can't stop it i will, i can't do this no more" I said, standing up.

"Khalil sit down" she said, finally looking at me.

"Imma catch you later" i said, walking out.