Lunch and Flirt

-It's okay. Nothing happened. It's not awkward. - You say to yourself. After 40 minutes, you get out of the bathroom. - Sorry, I think I took too long. - You say without looking at him.

-No problem. Take as long as you need. - He says and gets in there too. He closes the door and you let out a sigh. It's awkward as hell. You laugh a bit of the situation. ''Well, it must have been awkward for him too. I'm just gonna act normally.'' You think.

-Y/n? Are you there? - Suddenly you hear someone talking in the communicator.

-Evelyn? I'm here. Something happened? - You ask her.

-No. I just wanted to talk. Is Johnny with his communicator now? - She asks.

-No. He is taking a shower. - You say.

-Uuuh, taking a shower. It must be tempting. - She says and you blush a bit.

-Anyway, do you want to ask something? - You decide to change subject before she could embarrass you even more.

-Not really. I just wanted to know how you are. Are you and Johnny getting along well?

-Uhm... I think so. He is funny and easy to talk to. He is a good spy and we work well together. - You say.

-Oh, really? – She says. – It's good to know that you are doing well. You already found out good information about the Millers and the Williams.

-Yes. We almost got caught when we were in their room, but we managed to escape. - You laugh remembering of the adrenaline. - I think I'm gonna sleep now.

-Okay, friend. Good night. Good luck tomorrow. You got this. - She says and you smile.

-Thank you, Evy. Are you going to sleep now too? - You ask.

-No. - She sighs. - I have a meeting with the boss in 10 minutes. - She says.

-Oh... I didn't know you had meetings with him too. - You say curious. 

-Yeah... it's just from time to time, though. You know, to talk about the evidence of the cases. - She says.

-Oh, ok, then. Good luck to you too. Bye! - You turn off the communicator. It's good to have at least a friend on this mission. You feel like you are not alone. Johnny gets out of the shower.

-I heard some voices. Were you talking to someone? - He asks.

-Yes. Evy called me by the communicator. She wanted to know if I was fine. - You say putting the communicator on the nightstand.

-I see. - He says lying on his bed. - Good night. - He looks at you. You look back.

-Good night. - You say smiling at him and you two sleep.

            In the morning, as usual, you wake up first. Johnny is sleeping all messy in his bed. You laugh a bit of it. You take a shower and start to get dressed. You put a cute flowery dress. You leave the bathroom and see that Johnny woke up.

-Good morning, Johnny. - You say to him. He chuckles. - Why are you laughing? - You ask him.

-It's nothing. It's just that I don't have someone to say good morning to me since a while. - He says getting up.

-Oh. You must not have so much time to see your girlfriend, right? - You ask him thinking he was saying he is busy to come back home often.

-No, it's because I live alone. - He says taking his clothes in the wardrobe. He walks towards the bathroom. - And I'm single. - He says not looking at you and closing the door. You stop for a moment. ''He is single? Wow.'' You think. Even though you don't know Johnny that well, you thought he would be dating someone or even engaged or married.